FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith's and Lane's most likely lived there at the same time.

For instance, if I were to search my parents address, then it would come up with Jane and John Doe. Daughters Janie and Zelma. Even though I don't live there, but have had bills sent there.

What do you have on the addresses of the SOs?

212 MONROE AVE
100 CAMELLIA DR

both Satsuma, FL

Don't think my comment meant I don't think the family is ready to be cleared at the time! I am leaning toward abduction, but I'm not sure the abductor couldn't be a member of this family.

And I'm really upset that a 17 year old girl with her maturity was left to care for these kids as though she was their "mom". She needs a mom herself!

And the bio-mom only having a few pics of Haleigh? Sorry, but that tells me volumes about the lack of parenting skills in this case.

Everything stinketh.

I agree, I asked my own mother last night if I acted that way at 17 when I first met my husband and he had a 1 year old and a 3 year old whom I cared for everyday..She said if I did, she would have kicked my a$$ all the way home and made sure I was not left to care for the children..

I'm way behind. Has it been released which brother visited with Misty that day? Tommy or Tim?

Not officially. But I'm going with Tommy. He lives around the block and has 2 young boys. Tim has 2 girls.

I posted this on the Marc Klass thread, but have ya'll discussed it here yet?

I would like to know:

Since when do intruders/abductors turn on the lights so they can see better?

"I seen the kitchen light on and the back door propped open." ~ Misti Croslin, 17

If she had left the kids alone in the home to begin with and the light was off, and a SO was watching the house, maybe they knew the coast was clear and turned the light on so they wouldn't trip over anything. They'd want the abduction to go smoothly as possible

I would like to know:

"I seen the kitchen light on and the back door propped open." ~ Misti Croslin, 17
She would have to be outside to see both of those things simultaneously, imo.

I agree, I'd sleep in a tent... in a car... on the wet grass even if I had too. I wouldn't want to leave just in case my child was found alive and I'd be there to grab them up quickly. Ughh, that's hard to even think about! :( Prayers going up for Haleigh.

ITA. You couldn't pry me away. And, if I were guilty, I'd want to be as far away from the crime scene/investigators as possible. I wouldn't want to take the chance that I may say or do something that led the investigation in my direction.

I would like to know:

bolded by me

EXACTLY!!!!

My point about the tent...was a reporter ask a question, saying something about the family complaining that LE was not making them comfortable...Not the exact words, but the gist of it. LE answered that they "chose" to stay there. There were other places close they could have stayed, but they chose to be in the tent. He did not sound real sympathetic...that was my point.

I'm back this morning and apparently have missed something: Can anyone recap about this AC guy??

I would like to know:

Well, I had two intruders in my house and they turned the lights on in every room, even the light in my bedroom where I was sleeping. The lights didn't wake me up, it was the knife at my throat that did. So, I don't find the fact that the light was on so unusual.

Please know I am not being snarky here. There is a huge differance between being "country" and being "uneducated". I live in the "country". We have excellant schools with loving and caring parents. We know our Numerical address, the differance between feet and inches, and our children's birthdates.

Thanks for the link. Is anyone seeing more than 1/2 of the video? I've refreshed, but can't seem to get the whole picture.

that's pretty normal with Fox's webcam... you'll also come across times when nothing loads except a red dot in the top left corner. It should fix itself eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone