FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it more interesting that they will not let them back in the house...what;s up with that? Crime scene yeah. But how long would it take to process?

heh. Maybe LE there learned something from the whole Anthony House crime scene situation. And that is 'make sure you get ALL evidence from house the first time" before letting the family back inside!:crazy:

If you were to read my previous posts over the last 24+ hours you would see that I have given them a break. There answers seemed rather abrupt to me. I totally get the fact that they could be scared, she is very young etc but there is something amiss. JMO :)

I understand. It was more a general statement for people judging their demeanor on camera. I think most telling is their 911 call. You can hear the panic. INHO, it was absolutely genuine. Sooo different than Ms. KC.

Do you know what he was sentenced for?
Lanie

I would have to go back to check the actual charges. The allegation in moms request for protection was that he had repeatedly abused her. And her being a minor (he wasn't) he got a pretty good sentence. And yes, he is still in. You have to do 85% of your sentence in Florida. He has a ways to go yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919
Right ...I see where you might take that to mean that they were in the same bed but again this is a REPORTER reporting what he thinks the girlfriend said...not what he knows to be a fact. They were all in the same room, Junior...the little brother in a bed with the girlfriend and Haleigh in another bed NEXT to the bed the girlfriend was in. Very confusing but I don't think the girlfriend changed her story I think there are inconsistincies(sp) with what is being reported.

"Hardy" is the Putnam County Sheriff...the ones who she TOLD this story to.

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that ?the child was sleeping in the same bed with her Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what SHE'S telling us, Greta, yes.

okay that makes sense but...he says that is what she is telling US....I agree with you....def something going on but not sure what.

Quote:

snipped

"Hardy" is the Putnam County Sheriff...the ones who she TOLD this story to.

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that ?the child was sleeping in the same bed with her Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what SHE'S telling us, Greta, yes.

This is how I remembered the story - that Haleigh was in the same bed with Misty. Then yesterday the story changed - maybe even twice - not sure anymore.

Does anyone have the girlfriends info on who her parents are? Is she really 17?

Ok Chads remarks on her myspace the little app thing with the money bag icon....really bugs me. A money bag....is he reminding her or something?????

Here's more re: the court record in Flagler County. I can't make sense of it. Anyone?

2005 DR 000387 CROSLIN, LISA VS. M*****, J***** RZ
File Date03/21/2005
CROSLIN, L*** PETITIONER Attorneyy: PRO SE
M****, J***** RESPONDENT Attorney: DWYER, MARK E
DateStart TimeEvent 03/29/2005 09:00 AM
03/29/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - J**** W******* FOR PET 03/29/2005 PETITIONER'S MOT FOR ORD PERMITTING MINOR CHILD TO TESTIFY
03/29/2005 FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION-UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF CRT Pages: 1492-5PGS
03/29/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE & DEMAND FOR JT- DWYER FOR RESP.
03/23/2005 RET OF SERV-SRVD--3/22/05, J***** M***** A MINOR, ETC. 03/21/2005 TEMP INJ FOR PROT/NOT OF HEARING-
3/29/05 @ 9AM 03/21/2005 PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION

No idea what this is all about. Former boyfriend of Misty's?

Yep. You rock! I was asking about someone finding this report last night...it appears Misty's Mom filed for protection FOR Misty from her ex-boyfriend. Wonder if the ex still holds a grudge?

I have a bad, hinky feeling about this family (especially the GF). Mind you, if LE comes out and says that they are not suspects I will respect that conclusion. However, my "gut" feeling on the father and the GF is NOT GOOD. I know THEY say they passed lie detectors but until LE (or the FBI) alludes to that then...I heard the GF took two lie detectors. If you pass the first one with "flying colors" why would they ask you to take another?

I'm Southern and have one or two country relatives (in TN) that behave exactly as the Dad does when upset (even when they are **totally lying** and admit later to others they had been lying) complete with the cursing, acting over the top upset, threatening to shoot people, etc. They also behave exactly as Dad did later when calmed down.

But regardless, the hinky meter was ding ding dinging for me when the GF referred to Haleigh in the past tense! Not a good sign. GF claims to the 911 operator that the doors were LOCKED but then we now know that the backdoor was propped open with a cinderblock from the yard and there was no forced entry.

No forced entry means either: 1) someone let intruder in, OR 2) the door was left open/unlocked. The GF and Dad have mentioned numerous times about making sure the doors were locked...so hmmmm...

Speculation: Maybe something happened to the child BEFORE Dad went to work and maybe he and GF cooked up this alibi for her to call as he was coming home from work?

Or maybe Dad has nothing to do with it, was at work, and GF hurt the child or had people over who hurt the child (which she is afraid to admit to the Dad). GF keeps referring to "THEM". Who is "them"? I would think a pedophile or a kidnapper would not run in packs stealing one child (out of two) from a trailer.

And we are talking about a trailer, right? You can hear every sound and footfall in a trailer! This isn't like stealing a child from a big house. This alleged abduction involves breaking in/sneaking into a trailer and taking the child from the same room as a sleeping adult.

If it ain't fittin' it just ain't fittin'...

MOO

gf's brother who has 2 young boys (and baby daugher) lives in same trailer park:

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

I saw where The dad and GF are thinking someone picked the lock to the back door, surely LE will be able to tell this, I wonder if they took the knob off to have it examined??I just cannot believe someone was able to come in, snatch a child out of her bed and leave without making a sound, all in the time it takes to make a trip to the potty, the perp would have had to been in the house already and waiting for a chance, abduction just does not make sense at all, I guess anything is possible tho

okay that makes sense but...he says that is what she is telling US....I agree with you....def something going on but not sure what.

But, ya know what, I just hope this little girl is SAFE and ALIVE.....no matter what the "real" story is.

lol.....I can't keep up with all this stuff in one thread. Jumping from subject to subject....does anyone know if the girlfriends parents are still in the picture..

This is how I remembered the story - that Haleigh was in the same bed with Misty. Then yesterday the story changed - maybe even twice - not sure anymore.

Everyone keeps saying her story changed. Has anyone heard more than one story coming straight out of her mouth? Or are there being different stories told by different media and those involved?

I'd be curious to see if we can HEAR her saying 2 different stories somewhere.

Interesting comment on her MySpace page under General:

Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats that's pretty much!!!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!!

if she has gotten online after her daughter was reported missing, like some have said, you'd think she would edit that! :mad:

I would have to go back to check the actual charges. The allegation in moms request for protection was that he had repeatedly abused her. And her being a minor (he wasn't) he got a pretty good sentence. And yes, he is still in. You have to do 85% of your sentence in Florida. He has a ways to go yet.

Repeated abuse is enough info for me, thanks.
I wonder who this guy was, bf of Misty, bf of Misty's mom, family friend or relative???
With this in her past, it is possible Misty is still carrying 'issues' which might effect the way she coming across now. This actually makes me lean a little more towards her feeling protective of Haliegh vs doing her harm.
Lanie

Yes, she was 13. Mom filed for an order of protection while the state got their case ready. He was sentenced to 8 years, not out yet.

Wow! 8 years? That's awesome...unusual, but awesome. So he's off the list if he's still incarcerated.

From KaylynnCouture
The last story I got last night was- Misty (the girlfriend) put Haleigh to bed around 8:00-8:30. Then, Misty went to bed in the same room as Haleigh around 10:00. At around 3am, Misty woke up to go to the bathroom and walked past the kitchen. When she did, she noticed the kitchen light on, walked into the kitchen to turn it off, and then she noticed the back door wide open. She walked into Haleigh and Juniors room ("Junior" is the nickname for the 3 year old brother) and Haleigh was gone. She then called Haleighs father, who was pulling in the driveway from work. He came inside, and they called 911.

Bolded by Me

I thought she said she woke up and noticed the kitchen light on - not 'walked past the kitchen'. http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

I understand. It was more a general statement for people judging their demeanor on camera. I think most telling is their 911 call. You can hear the panic. INHO, it was absolutely genuine. Sooo different than Ms. KC.

In between the "panic" in Misty's voice are parts where she sounds completely normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch