FL - Amber Gaddis, 30, found dead after husband escapes kidnappers, Jacksonville, June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looking at their photos neither of them look like drug addicts. They are both fresh faced with clear eyes. Now, the husband knew who took him for a ride. Are these the people he says are the perpetrators? He would know the names to give to police. Also his wife was found in the neighbours' home. Were they at home while all this was supposedly going on?

I understand how she was found at the neighbors after a reread. I looked at the map earlier and that seems to be a nice neighborhood, tho I’ve read and heard that West Jacksonville can be a rough area. Someone mentioned a possible love triangle situation earlier and I’m curious about that possibility too.

Looking at their photos neither of them look like drug addicts. They are both fresh faced with clear eyes. Now, the husband knew who took him for a ride. Are these the people he says are the perpetrators? He would know the names to give to police. Also his wife was found in the neighbours' home. Were they at home while all this was supposedly going on?

I have to say, with no disrespect to the deceased, but I strongly disagree. Also, she’s been arrested multiple times for drug related offenses. <modsnip>
supposedly she was found outside the neighbors door. Maybe she was trying to get help and that’s where she collapsed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also wonder how far this apartment complex was that the husband was robbed at? Who drove him home?
Police say Amber Gaddis was killed during a home robbery on Saturday morning in the 5300 block of Kingsbury Street.

Daniel Gaddis says he left his house willingly with acquaintances then was dropped off at an apartment complex where he was robbed.

He believes those men went back to his home and tried to rob his wife.

“She opened the door because it was someone she knew, and then they tried to rob her and I wasn’t there,” Gaddis said.

snip

“I wasn’t kidnapped, it was planned. It was like a setup. They planned it out, came to the house. Their intention was to rob us,” Gaddis said.

Wife, mom remembered after weekend shooting on Westside
—-
BBM - I don’t know what to think about this other than the obvious
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members