FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe they had almost all the information wrong on amber alert about the white van. No bumper sticker, no sign on the side, a totally different tag and it was a Ford not a Chevrolet.

The Ford with different tags was in the updated amber alert--presumably they changed vehicles at some point. See post #6.

It is entirely possible this blonde lady, or an accomplice, has the baby, zipped over to the Tampa airport, and flew off. They should check the security footage for outbound flights.

I hope this little girl that survived is ok. I haven’t been able to read all the news media to know the details. Just hoping she didn’t witness anything horrific.

They were told that a pickaxe should have been inside the van, but they haven't found one. Asking anyone who may have seen a pickup or a freshly-dug spot along the road to contact LE
Well. That’s not good. Though felt hopeful that he spared his other child ? Is that right?
reading thread backwards sorry

Press conference summary:

Ernesto's passenger van was found abandoned in a rural area on the side of Jessamine Road at about 12:17PM
Ernesto apparently died of a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head
Not exactly sure what route he took to get from his home in Miami-Dade to this rural area of Pasco County, but suspect he took I-75
At this point, they're not sure why he chose this location to kill himself or if he had any connections to the Pasco County area
Sheriff says it looks like he made a couple turns off I-75 to get to this location
A witness reported seeing a blonde woman sitting inside the trunk of the van yesterday afternoon
Currently working with the witness to make a composite of the blonde in hopes that she has Andrew (if she exists)
Bloodhounds did not catch Andrew's scent around the van
They found a pacifier and receipts inside the van, but none of them are within the past 36 hours, so they can't be used to trace Ernesto's route
There was no carseat inside the van
Ernesto MIGHT have been at the site where his body was found between 3 PM and 5 PM yesterday afternoon
They were told that a pickaxe should have been inside the van, but they haven't found one. Asking anyone who may have seen a pickup or a freshly-dug spot along the road to contact LE
The van had about half a tank of diesel. Trying to determine if he stopped at any gas stations to refill along the way

Gosh- I hate to even put bad juju out there with my theory but I believe the baby is dead.
I have watched so many episodes of paternity court since I’ve been out of work that I feel like I’m an expert (in my own mind only) but I believe a paternity question brought this on.
Here me out- so many fathers deny paternity on skin tone. Educated people know skin tones don’t matter in paternity but this baby is very light skinned compared to the father.
My thought is that he was led to believe he was the father and signed the birth certificate making him the legal father for support reasons. He began questioning paternity, went to the home, confrontation happened, maybe she admitted an affair, took a pickaxe (which has been said above they were looking for) and went on an anger filled passionate rage. Maybe he left the older child alone because he didn’t question paternity of that child. I believe he took the baby and did something horrible. Threw him in one of many canals filled with gators that the likelihood would be the body would never be recovered. Then I believe he panicked and tried to disappear but hearing the amber alerts triggered him to suicide.
As far as the blond woman- could have given her a ride, she could’ve been a prostitute from a truck stop (common in Florida- think Aileen wurnos) or something else unrelated.
I just don’t see the whole kidnapping the father and not the mother. Why kidnap someone who couldn’t help you care for the baby as much as a mother could. And he would be stronger physically than a woman who just gave birth.
Just my theory but I am the paternity court expert lol.

The only sign of Andrew was a pacifier found inside the van. It was used to help bloodhounds track the baby’s scent, but there have yet to be any results.

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said a witness reported seeing a “blonde woman” inside Ernesto’s white van. Nocco said his deputies are working to create a composite sketch.

Nocco pleaded for the mystery woman or anyone who may know who she is to come forward.

"If that woman is out there, please come forward. I promise you, all we care about is that little Andrew is OK," Nocco said.

He added that agencies from the Miami-area all the way up to Pasco County are searching for clues about Ernesto’s trip from the southeast corner of the state.

The sheriff said there were "distinctive bumper stickers" on the rear of the white van driven by Caballeiro. He hopes those stickers will help investigators create a timeline of Caballeiro's whereabouts. Anyone who believes they saw the van between Tuesday, Jan. 28 and Wednesday, Jan. 29 should call law enforcement right away.
Search intensifies for missing baby after father was found dead in Pasco; blonde female may have been in van
Eta: video

Inside the van, police said they found old receipts and a newborn’s pacifier — but no signs of baby Andrew.
Family friend Miguel Gonzalez told CNN affiliate WSVN that the victims are the baby’s mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.

“They are a good family,” Gonzalez said. “My friend is the uncle of the baby. I am unaware if they were having issues as a family.”
Police frantically search for a missing newborn after his father and 3 women are found dead in Florida - ABC17NEWS

I worry that the baby died because I don't think this frantic man, on the run, was capable of caring for an 8 day old baby.

Newborns are fragile beings. They need constant care. How was this man feeding this baby? There were no empty bottles or cans of formula left in the vehicle?

Newborns die from dehydration or hypothermia very easily, if no one is caring for them at all times.

I think the poor baby died and that triggered the suicide. JMO

Police searching for one week old Andrew Caballeiro. Police say his father may have taken him from Miami - where the baby's mom, grandmother and great-grandmother were found dead. The baby's father was found dead in Pasco Co. yesterday. @10NewsWTSP

Search ongoing for abducted baby, father found dead in Pasco County

Thuy Lan Nguyen on Twitter

Police are switching out deputies, bringing in more equipment to canvas the area for baby Andrew Caballeiro. They’re searching anywhere along the route from Miami to Pasco, exploring the option he could’ve been tossed out along the way. @10NewsWTSP

F96D5DBF-DF0F-4A81-93AB-30D83CCD69F5.jpeg

The area blocked off by deputies for the search is about a quarter mile. Some deputies were even called in on their days off to cover. @10NewsWTSP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back