Identified! FL - Apopka, Skeletonized, Marden Road, 28 Sept 2018 *Lechmani Desroches*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
$

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said crews were searching to be sure there were no additional human remains found in the area.

Officers are also looking into whether there is surveillance video of the area.

Deputies return to area near Apopka where human remains were found last Friday

Video from today: Deputies return to area near Apopka where human remains were found last Friday

Reporter says they are close to a nursery and checking to see if there is cctv. She also says something about the police being "led" out there originally (but the comment is very vague).
I wonder if they have a suspect in custody or got a tip? JMO.

Buckets were stacked in one area and stakes were placed along Marden Road, but authorities have not revealed any details about their search.

Several law enforcement agencies joined the Orange County Sheriff's Office Tuesday at the scene Tuesday morning, including CSI from Orlando, Apopka and Ocoee police departments.

More than a dozen volunteers with SARCF (Search and Rescue Central Florida) also arrived with equipment and search dogs.

Mystery lingers days after skeletal human remains found in Apopka

MS Suzanne, this is about 80 miles from Cocoa Beach, do you think it could be your sister?
When I first saw this, I thought of Jennifer Kesse seeing it fits into the time frame of her missing and being 28 minutes there and then 28 minutes (28 miles) back on I4. There are a slew of people missing since then and would need clarification on "Been there a while" to make a better judgement. Interesting to see what come out of this..

Other missing Orlando persons:
pastedImage-1-167x171.png

Nancy Yvette Pritchett - 2004
Michelle-Parker-167x171.jpg

Michelle Parker - 2014
SitlalyRamirezRamirez-167x171.jpg

Sitlaly Ramirez - 2016

upload_2018-10-2_10-46-34-jpeg.149438

Tracy Ocasio - 2009 (*Ocoee)

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-2_10-46-34.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-2_10-46-34.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 285
MS Suzanne, this is about 80 miles from Cocoa Beach, do you think it could be your sister?
Possibly.I check all skeletal remains very closely found in Florida.I'm just waiting on more information on these skeletal remains found.Description age ect of the skeletal remains found.How long have they been there.Orlando Florida is a place of interest for me to check.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back