Identified! FL - Apopka, Skeletonized, Marden Road, 28 Sept 2018 *Lechmani Desroches*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ms Suzanne, has LE reached out to your family yet? Hope that is ok to ask.

Possibly 4Sam.They were probably ruled out by dental or it's not a female or maybe it's a child or something.DNA will take awhile.I'm thinking they know who this is.Maybe someone confessed.I'm thing the remains could be Jennifer Kessee.

I'm thinking LE possibly knows who this is.
Possibly, they might be getting their ducks in a row before an announcement or there alot of moving parts. Im looking back to the last uid found in orange county area and don't remember this many local agencies converging..

The fact that the family's of Michelle Parker and Tracy Ocasio have come out and said it is not their loved one...it made me think of Jennifer Kesse instantly. I wonder if it could be her. I realize there are SEVERAL more missing people in Orlando, but Jenn came to mind for me.

Possibly 4Sam.They were probably ruled out by dental or it's not a female or maybe it's a child or something.DNA will take awhile.I'm thinking they know who this is.Maybe someone confessed.I'm thing the remains could be Jennifer Kessee.
oh just now saw your post before I made mine...I agree. Waiting for them to release more info. I'm in the FB group for the Jennifer Kesse podcast. Her mother is active in that group and won't answer people asking if it's Jennifer. Makes you wonder...

oh just now saw your post before I made mine...I agree. Waiting for them to release more info. I'm in the FB group for the Jennifer Kesse podcast. Her mother is active in that group and won't answer people asking if it's Jennifer. Makes you wonder...
I belong to the podcast group as well. The odd thing I remember is that "Onda Christopher George", James Hattaway's friend, (last person to see him) remains were found in a adjacent lake a few blocks away. He also (Hattaway) was a personal trainer at Kesse's gym and the last person to see Tracy Ocasio.

Map:George location and UID
Article about George: Sentinal Story

When I started reading this thread I thought of Terrance Williams and Felipe Santos...They were the two that disappeared after encountering FL Deputy, Steven Calkins...The only problem is, they were near Naples, FL...That's about 3 hrs away...

WIKIPEDIA

That's a different area. Not the same body. I believe that one was the man found Collis Fogle, 46. African american male.Not same location.
I reached back out to her since she wrote me on Facebook last time, I'll let you know what she says since I sent her both articles for clearification. Merry Christmas folks!

*Update, the reporter Ms. Boey will look into after the holidays and get back to me. Hope we can clarify this UID and narrow down who it is that's missing.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back