Recovered/Located FL - April Phoommuang, 32, Brandon, 27 June 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Henry2326 brings up a great point about the mile loop. I live the town over and would be willing to participate in a search party if one was formed. Prayers to all involved.

Why is she still gone??? Sounds like she ran off with the guy she was with until 3am..why zero clues? Why no searches of who or where she was seen???? Why was she even out at 3am with ANYBODY???

The husband appears resigned that April doesn't want to come home. I hope that she is safe and can let her family know that she is safe. The children love their mother and miss her...IMO

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Until she lets someone know that she's ok and wants to be missing, then I hope her husband keeps looking for her. Such a terrible thing...the not knowing....

April is my sister. She is not perfect. But she is loved by her family. She is a mother of 5 and two have special needs. On behalf of her family, you don't know the daily stress in her life so keep that in mind while you judge her. As long as you continue to talk about her and contact police if you know or find out anything that's all we care about... Please talk away. FACTS:
There are 5 detectives working on this case.
She has been married for 14 years to the farther of her 5 children.
She has NEVER not been in contact with someone before.
It's been a week and we need NEW information.
She loves her kids more then anything in the world.
Very thin built, maybe 100lbs. 5'5" long straight light brown our blonde hair.

Sorry All, I have been quite busy. April has now been gone for 3 weeks. No matter what her lifestyle was or what you can see online, she still has 5 kids that don't understand where their mother is. April has 3 sisters that haven't always gotten along, but we have all come together to try to bring her home. My sister tried to do the best she could for her kids. She became a teen mom and married her husband at 17. They do not have the perfect relationship however, he is lost without her. Her husband was aware of where she was and who she was with up until she was "dropped off". Cameras have been checked, phone records have been pulled, people and cars have been checked. They recently found a body in a wooded area near by and for a few hours, we thought it could have been my baby sister. I had to call my parents to let them know that it was NOT their daughter. The absolute only thing we want at this point is to be told by LE she has been found safe. If she decided to runaway then at least we will know she isn't being held against her will or worse. We will be able to move forward knowing it was her choice. Not having answers for our parents or her children is not ever going to be ok for us. Please keep spreading the word, her babies are getting ready to start school and her oldest will be starting high school. These should be the happiest times for her. Your prayers are appreciated.

Hoping for your sister's safe return!

:grouphug:

I'm very hopeful for her...[emoji2]

Please do not sleuth and post information from a family member's SM.

It's against The Rules

We need a MSM or LE link.

Thank you :)

Please do not sleuth and post information from a family member's SM.

It's against The Rules

We need a MSM or LE link.

Thank you :)
ACK!! Sorry!! I was totally not paying attention and was thinking I had been on a "Help Find" page not a personal page.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Why is she still gone??? Sounds like she ran off with the guy she was with until 3am..why zero clues? Why no searches of who or where she was seen???? Why was she even out at 3am with ANYBODY???

That's a bit of a rude character attack. You've never been out with friends that late? Even a mother can need a night out to enjoy themselves IMO.

<modsnip>

However, this is the most recent update from the Hillsborough Sheriffs Dep't.

April HAS been located.

cfe891f1124d92ea7cd26b2da93a8fea.png

Wonderful news....

Great news! I wonder what happened that caused her to disappear? And what the circumstances were?

I think finding out these details can sometimes be important to understanding other cases.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meganreinert
Back