Found Safe FL - Ashley Espinosa Sanchez, 23, Rolling Loud Festival, Miami Gardens, 24 July 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How good of friends were they? Do her parents or friends know him? How long have they known each other?

All of that is extremely important IMO. I don't think it would be weird if she wanted to be closer to a stage and handed him her phone so she could run up and dance for a song or two, then come back and find him where they were sitting or standing. But context and relationship context is super important here - it would be way different if she literally handed him her phone out of nowhere and ran into a crowd for no reason.

How good of friends were they? Do her parents or friends know him? How long have they known each other?

All of that is extremely important IMO. I don't think it would be weird if she wanted to be closer to a stage and handed him her phone so she could run up and dance for a song or two, then come back and find him where they were sitting or standing. But context and relationship context is super important here - it would be way different if she literally handed him her phone out of nowhere and ran into a crowd for no reason.

Exactly, it seems very unlikely to me that she would hand him her mobile phone, especially being a female.
However much she may trust him, nobody would run into an unfamiliar crowd with their phones.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this is similar to the case with the girl and her boyfriend in Miami, I think. She left her phone in the store and left. Everyone said he was sus. But, nope. She just took off and left him and her phone behind. Its so they can't be pinged, I think. Not saying that's what's up, but it reminds me of that

I wonder if this is similar to the case with the girl and her boyfriend in Miami, I think. She left her phone in the store and left. Everyone said he was sus. But, nope. She just took off and left him and her phone behind. Its so they can't be pinged, I think. Not saying that's what's up, but it reminds me of that

I’m thinking alike. Angela Morrisey.

I hear ya. At first I was sus of this friend---but we see pix of her arriving at the show, so once they are all in there, I can't think of anyway he could do anything and then pretend she wasn't there. JMO

<modsnip>

anyway, there seems to already be some released photos/screencaps that would partially validate what NP has said, whereas there was almost nothing of that sort released for the A.M case until over a week later.

how common is it for someone to hand off their phone/take off shoes for a music festival?

<modsnip>

Am I allowed to post screenshots of a picture from someone else's social media account here?

No, per Websleuths’ terms of service you are not. Only the missing person’s social media can be shared and we cannot sleuth anyone not officially named as a person of interest or suspect by law enforcement.

No, per Websleuths’ terms of service you are not. Only the missing person’s social media can be shared and we cannot sleuth anyone not officially named as a person of interest or suspect by law enforcement.

IMO I don't think I was deeming anyone as a suspect earlier, I just wanted to point out that LE needs to find out the identity of the guy beside her in one of the photos on her friend's social media and who took it in the first place. I included the news link to back up the information to reply to @flower_girl's post that the friend who posted some information about her being missing also happened to be the one whom she gave her phone to. I didn't include a link to his profile, the news article just happened to have a link to one of his threads on twitter. I thought we could do that, this is no way shape or form talks about the guy being a suspect, just his post containing information about the missing person at hand.
I'll keep what you said in mind though, thank you

Last edited:
New informatjon:

New details on woman missing after Rolling Loud festival

Detectives provided new information Thursday, saying Espinoza-Sanchez was seen on surveillance video Monday at the lost and found at Hard Rock Stadium.

“Video shows she was in the company of an unknown black male, 5′10″ – 6′0″, thin build, wearing long dark pants, black T-shirt, red shirt tied around waist, dark sneakers, and a light-colored hat,” Miami Gardens police said in an updated news release. “The video also shows Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez was wearing the same romper from Saturday. However, instead of sneakers she was wearing long black socks with sandals that appeared too large for her feet. Video shows Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez and the black male appear to part ways on foot in opposite directions. She was last seen walking towards parking lot #18. It is possible Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez is still in the area.”

Also for people who don't aren't local to miami area: the area immediately around the hard rock stadium (miami gardens) is one of the most crime ridden areas of all of Florida. The nickname from locals is "murder gardens."

Very dangerous to be there at night. I can't imagine being a drugged out or even sober woman alone in that neighborhood at night.

Exactly, it seems very unlikely to me that she would hand him her mobile phone, especially being a female.
However much she may trust him, nobody would run into an unfamiliar crowd with their phones.

<modsnip>
Well she did give him the phone. ive seen many many women hand their phone to their friends at concerts and night clubs. It absolutely happens. She was seen later with someone else so I'm not sure why people are so fixated on the phone swap.

The guy who she gave the phone gave her a ride there. He seems like a good guy. The area where the stadium is is miami Gardens nicknamed murder gardens, and the surveillance footage shows her wandering off into murder gardens. So not sure why people are fixated on the friend holding her phone for her when there are more important clues to focus on

Last edited:
Yea, I'm not buying that she gave her phone to the guy friend. I have friends that go to festivals all the time and none of them hand over their phones to their friends when they get to the festival. That just sounds so odd. Especially for a girl her age. Without her phone she wouldn't be able to post on social media or take any pics. Let alone most kids her age use their phones to purchase items (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.). Just seems odd
or go live and I KNOW ppl want to go live at music fests

i remember that

New informatjon:

New details on woman missing after Rolling Loud festival

Detectives provided new information Thursday, saying Espinoza-Sanchez was seen on surveillance video Monday at the lost and found at Hard Rock Stadium.

“Video shows she was in the company of an unknown black male, 5′10″ – 6′0″, thin build, wearing long dark pants, black T-shirt, red shirt tied around waist, dark sneakers, and a light-colored hat,” Miami Gardens police said in an updated news release. “The video also shows Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez was wearing the same romper from Saturday. However, instead of sneakers she was wearing long black socks with sandals that appeared too large for her feet. Video shows Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez and the black male appear to part ways on foot in opposite directions. She was last seen walking towards parking lot #18. It is possible Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez is still in the area.”
i wonder if she just wanted a ride from the "friend".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back