Found Safe FL - Ashley Ordaz, 7, last seen with father Jesus Flores-Gonzalez, Palmetto, 10 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Kristin Esq.

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
3e600fc3-d26d-4ec9-9b72-aef02661e55e-large16x9_MissingChildalert.jpg

There’s a Missing Child Alert out for a 7-year-old girl who may be travelling with a man.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is asking for help finding Ashley Ordaz.

She is 4’9” tall, weighs 52 lbs., and has brown hair and brown eyes. She may also have a small cut on her forehead.

Ashley was last seen in Palmetto.

Missing Child Alert for Ashley Ordaz

A Florida Missing Child Alert has been issued for a 7-year-old last seen in Manatee County.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says missing Ashley Ordaz may be in the company of 30-year-old Jesus Flores-Gonzalez.

Ordaz is described as a white/Hispanic girl, who is 4-foot-9 and 52 pounds with brown hair and eyes. She was last spotted along 15th Street West near 2nd Avenue West in Palmetto. She may have a small cut on her forehead, according to FDLE.

Flores-Gonzalez is described as a white/Hispanic man, who is 5-foot-4 and 200 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

Investigators say the pair may be in a white Ford Expedition.

Anyone with information about their whereabouts is asked to call the Palmetto Police Department at 941-721-2000 or dial 911.

Missing 7-year-old may be traveling with man in SUV, FDLE says | wtsp.com

I'm trying to make sense of this. Could he be the father and she is supposed to be with him but mom can't get a hold of them so she filed a missing report? I don't even know if the mother is safe. Not a lot of info right now. I hope more details come out. IMO

Hmmmm. So a custody / visitation issue.

Snip
In early December, Ashley’s mother made an agreement with Flores-Gonzalez to allow the child to stay with him for the holidays.

The father picked her up and agreed to return her to the mother by Jan. 3. The mother has been in periodic contact with the father during this time. When the mother spoke with Flores-Gonzalez on Jan. 6 to ask for the child’s return, he refused.

Missing Child Alert issued for 7-year-old Palmetto girl not seen in nearly a month | WFLA

Hmmmm. So a custody / visitation issue.

Snip
In early December, Ashley’s mother made an agreement with Flores-Gonzalez to allow the child to stay with him for the holidays.

The father picked her up and agreed to return her to the mother by Jan. 3. The mother has been in periodic contact with the father during this time. When the mother spoke with Flores-Gonzalez on Jan. 6 to ask for the child’s return, he refused.

Missing Child Alert issued for 7-year-old Palmetto girl not seen in nearly a month | WFLA
This explains more. I felt it had to be something like this. IMO

Amber Alert issued for missing Palmetto 7-year-old – Action News Jax

A4HSID7HYFE4FNSGGPKICGJ4SU.jfif
C2GU5O6AOBEZ7BYGEK7DOGVATE.jfif

The Palmetto Police Department said that Ashley was last seen around the 200 block of 15th Street West with her father Jesus Flores-Gonzalez, who was supposed to return her to her mother on Jan. 3.
  • Ashley is a white-Hispanic girl with brown hair and brown eyes.
  • She is 4 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs about 52 pounds. A
  • Authorities say Ashley may have a small cut on her forehead.
  • Jesus Flores-Gonzalez is a 30-year-old white-Hispanic man with brown hair and brown eyes.
  • He is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighs 200 pounds.
The two are suspected to be traveling in a white Ford Expedition.

Anyone with information about their whereabouts is asked to call the Palmetto Police Department at 941-721-200 or dial 911.

Have you seen this child? Ashley Ordaz

Issued for: Florida
AMBER Alert: 30898
MK_amberAlert.png

Ashley Ordaz

p62107.jpg

• Missing Since Dec 10, 2021
  • Missing From Palmetto, FL
  • Age Now 7 years old
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 4'9"
  • Weight 52 lbs
  • Description Ashley possibly has a small cut on her forehead
Jesus Flores-Gonzalez
p62108.jpg

• Age Now 30 years old
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 5'4"
  • Weight 200 lbs
Vehicle Information
  • Make: Ford
  • Model: Expedition
  • Color: White
A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Ashley Ordaz, last seen in the area of the 200 block of 15th Street West in Palmetto. Ashley possibly has a small cut on her forehead. The child may be in the company of Jesus Flores-Gonzalez. They are possibly travelling in a white Ford Expedition. #FLAMBER.
A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Ashley Ordaz, last seen in the area of the 200 block of 15th Street West in Palmetto. Ashley possibly has a small cut on her forehead. The child may be in the company of Jesus Flores-Gonzalez. They are possibly travelling in a white Ford Expedition. #FLAMBER.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Palmetto Police Department 941-721-2000

Missing since Dec 10th and they are just now issuing an amber alert?

PALMETTO, Fla. - A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for a Manatee County 7-year-old who has been missing since December 10.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued a Florida Missing Child alert Friday for Ashley Ordaz, who was last seen in the 200 block of 15th Street in Palmetto on December 10, 2021.

Amber Alert issued for 7-year-old Palmetto girl missing since Dec. 10

Missing since Dec 10th and they are just now issuing an amber alert?

PALMETTO, Fla. - A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for a Manatee County 7-year-old who has been missing since December 10.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued a Florida Missing Child alert Friday for Ashley Ordaz, who was last seen in the 200 block of 15th Street in Palmetto on December 10, 2021.

Amber Alert issued for 7-year-old Palmetto girl missing since Dec. 10
Oops, thanks for pointing that out, Jo. I alerted to have the thread title corrected. Don't know how I got Jan 10, ugh.

So yeah... DEC 10? WHAT? :eek:

That seems thin to me…..

“…who is 4-foot-9 and 52 pounds with brown hair and eyes.”

I would guess this is another case where total inches gets mislabeled as feet+ inches. At age 7, it's much more likely that she's 49" tall than 4' 9"- especially since dad is 5 '4".

The only saving grace about errors with children's height is that, I think, most people will go by their age and their picture rather than stats.

Well, at least we know more now -- but not enuff to find little Ashley. Hoping she is happy and healthy and on the way back to her mom.
How will LE handle this? Can it legally called a kidnapping? "Semi-kidnapping"?? SMH.

Last edited:
Oops, thanks for pointing that out, Jo. I alerted to have the thread title corrected. Don't know how I got Jan 10, ugh.

So yeah... DEC 10? WHAT? :eek:
According to the info above, she was LEGALLY with her dad until January 3, per mom. When mom called on January 6, dad refused to return her. So she REALLY hasn't been missing since December 10. Lets not jump to conclusions here.

According to the info above, she was LEGALLY with her dad until January 3, per mom. When mom called on January 6, dad refused to return her. So she REALLY hasn't been missing since December 10. Lets not jump to conclusions here.
Nobody is jumping to conclusions. There was a duplicate thread here which has now been merged and that was the information known at the time of my post in the other thread. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back