FL- Ashley Stephens 34, Jacksonville, Murdered, 6 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

keeleydoll

Reaction score
2 Jacksonville women killed within 20 minutes, an arrest is made in one case

“When officers arrived they discovered a woman dead in the parking lot of the apartment complex.

A witness said they heard gunshots and then saw a small car leaving the scene. Jacksonville police have identified the woman killed as Ashley Stephens, 34, and said her husband, Marco Stephens, 29, was arrested after found driving her car in Pasco County.”

“The Pasco County Sheriff's Office said one of their deputies was approached by Stephens in a Race Trac parking lot around 4:10 a.m. He reportedly had blood all over the front of his clothes and made "incriminating statements" about a crime in Jacksonville and told the deputy he was going to kill himself, but decided to turn himself in instead. He was arrested by PCSO and contact was made with JSO....
Police say the victim and suspect were married but estranged.“

Suspect in deadly overnight Westside shooting arrested in Pasco County

““If felt like a lot of pain,” she said. “And I felt like, I don’t know, somebody was really crushing my heart.”...
Court records revealed Ashley filed for a temporary restraining order against Marco in December of 2017. Neither showed up to the hearing about two weeks later.

Information about what happened was shared with surrounding police departments, and Marco Stephens was located in Pasco County by local law enforcement driving Ashley Stephens' vehicle”

Jacksonville man accused of shooting, killing his wife

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back