FL FL - Austin Stephanos & Perry Cohen, both 14, Jupiter, 24 July 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
About 2 hours up the coast from where the boys went missing is another search going on. This time for two adult males who went missing five days ago. If they are found, maybe it may give clues as to where or how the boys were lost.
Here is the WS thread.

ACTIVE SEARCH - FL - Justin Walker & Brian McCluney, overdue fishermen on boat, Port Canaveral, 16 Aug 2019

I'm in FL so I've been keeping up with the news on these two. Definitely reminded me of Austin & Perry.

About 2 hours up the coast from where the boys went missing is another search going on. This time for two adult males who went missing five days ago. If they are found, maybe it may give clues as to where or how the boys were lost.
Here is the WS thread.

ACTIVE SEARCH - FL - Justin Walker & Brian McCluney, overdue fishermen on boat, Port Canaveral, 16 Aug 2019

We talked to Austin’s parents, now monitoring the search for the missing firefighters off the north Florida coast.

They tell CBS12 News this latest search reminds them of what they went through.

“I do pray for them and I’m sending them my love and support and I hope that they are feeling the love and support from their community like we did.," Carly Black, Austin's mother.

An examination of the boys’ boat motor determined that it worked properly.

What exactly happened to them will apparently remain a mystery forever.

Parents of missing Jupiter teen praying for missing firefighters

I think of these two boys every so often. I like to think of them living the high life on some island somewhere.
I felt this lawsuit was just lashing out in anger and pain. I'm glad nothing came of it, wouldn't have solved anything.

Judge rules father not liable in deaths of Austin and Perry

I think of these two boys every so often. I like to think of them living the high life on some island somewhere.
I felt this lawsuit was just lashing out in anger and pain. I'm glad nothing came of it, wouldn't have solved anything.

I agree.
It is hard to see that last footage of them leaving the inlet & out into the open sea. They enjoyed each other’s company and were doing what they loved.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BecStar