GUILTY FL - Baby Girl Found Floating Near Boynton Beach, June 2018 - Baby June

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wednesday, August 2nd:
*Plea Hearing (@ 8:30am ET) - FL – Baby June (4 to 7 days old) (found floating in Boynton Beach Inlet on June 1, 2018. The baby was born alive & died due to asphyxia) - *Arya Singh (25 @ time of crime/29/now 30) arrested & charged (12/16/22) with 1st degree murder. (No action taken by DA on 1/13/23). Recharged & arraigned (1/13/23) with 2nd degree murder & abuse of a dead human body. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Case info from 12/16/22 thru 5/9/23 reference post #240 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...nton-beach-june-2018-baby-june.375465/page-12

7/11/23 Update: Status check hearing rescheduled on 7/31/23. 7/31/23 Update; Status check hearing was rescheduled as Plea hearing on 8/2/23.

...first initially identified the baby's father. They spoke with the father who said he knew nothing about the baby. He said he had a girlfriend at that time who became pregnant. He said she had "taken care of it," presumably by abortion.
The father of this child knew the woman was pregnant. In my world, fathers don't get off by claiming they know nothing about what happened to the woman they impregnated and their child. Why do we tolerate his attitude that there are no expectations from the male parent? He did nothing to insure that his progeny was brought into a safe and supported home, yet he is absolved of all responsibility? How many more times did he leave a situation where a woman was unable to care for a child? Men ought to be held to account in situations like this.

The father of this child knew the woman was pregnant. In my world, fathers don't get off by claiming they know nothing about what happened to the woman they impregnated and their child. Why do we tolerate his attitude that there are no expectations from the male parent? He did nothing to insure that his progeny was brought into a safe and supported home, yet he is absolved of all responsibility? How many more times did he leave a situation where a woman was unable to care for a child? Men ought to be held to account in situations like this.
i agree with the premise, but i had read earlier on that she told him she had an abortion maybe.

1691107038423.jpeg
A Florida mother was sentenced to 14 years in prison after pleading guilty on Wednesday to throwing her newborn baby into the ocean more than five years ago.

Arya Singh, 30, pleaded guilty to a charge of aggravated manslaughter of a child, as well as a charge of abusing a dead human body, according to WPTV, NBC-Miami and CBS News. Singh will reportedly also face 10 years probation once she’s released from Florida state prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back