FL FL - Beverli Darnell, 22, Miami, 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 1803DFFL
BEDarnell.jpg

Darnell, age about 14-17

Beverli Elaine Darnell
Missing since 1983 from Miami, Dade County, Florida
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

• [*]Date Of Birth: April 24, 1961
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5' 6" - 5' 7"; 130 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; brown eyes. Straight, normal, slightly bulbous nose; almost flat-chested. Small waist; large hips in proportion to bust and waist.
    [*]Marks, Scars: Suture scar on finger from falling on and breaking a bottle when young. No tattoos; pierced ears. Nonsmoker.
    [*]Other: She wears a size 9 shoe.
    [*]Medical: She was a drug user at the time of her disappearance.
    [*]Fingerprints: Available.
    [*]Dentals: Available. Good teeth with one or two fillings. At the time of her disappearance, the dentist was pushing for orthodontia and wanted her to have braces, but her overbite was not severe - she didn't have buck teeth or crooked teeth.
    [*]DNA: MtDNA available in National Codis.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Darnell was last seen in Miami, Florida in 1983.
She was born in DC and raised in Maryland. Beverli had a habit of disappearing. When she still lived at home, she would just leave and then show up again months later.
While in Florida, she stayed in touch with her mother via periodic collect calls, even though they might be months apart. Her mother had no phone number or address for her.

The last activity on her social security number was 1983 at a fast food place in Miami-Dade.
Darnell called her mother from Los Angeles for money or a ticket but her mother refused, knowing she would use it for drugs. About 2 weeks later she received a collect call from Beverli in Florida letting her know she was back in Miami-Dade. She then came home to Maryland for a few days and went back to Florida. She called her mother collect again around May 1983 and that was the last contact.

Her mother received many phone calls from friends of Beverli, each of whom had items of hers that she left at their places and they wanted to know what to do with them. Each caller told her mother that they hadn't seen her in a long time.
Her mother never filed a missing persons report because she assumed that, since she was no longer a minor, the police would dismiss the disappearance because of her age and lifestyle and the fact she had no residence.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Montgomery County Police Department
1-301-840-2347

Family Contact

Agency Case Number: G06011735NamUs MP# 2889

NCIC Number: M917014352
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
NamUs
The Doe Network

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1803dffl.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2889/

I'm looking for possibly victims of serial killer Samuel Little and I really think she is the one he killed in Covington, Kentucky. Here is the link to the video of his confession where he gives her description can someone please take a listen and tell me what you think also I will include the link to the FBI page with his drawing on it.
Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984 | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Samuel Little: Confessions of a Killer | Federal Bureau of Investigation

That is really chilling, and she asked to go to Miami...

Video Transcript

James Holland, Texas Ranger: Hey, so tell me about, um, Northern Kentucky. The girl that you met in Columbus. So you meet this girl, I guess you’re at a strip bar downtown Columbus.

Samuel Little: I want on out the car. And this white girl come out behind the building. You know, I mean, my trunk open. She walked over to me say, “Come on, y’all. Can you take me to Miami?”

Holland: Describe this girl to me. Is she white? Black? What’d she look like?

Little: She’s white. Blonde hair. Dishwater, Dishwater blonde they call it. And short.

Holland: Short like shoulder length or...?

Little: No, no, ear...it was a little over ear length.

Holland: Like a bob?

Little: Yeah, like a bob.

Holland: How tall do you think she was?

Little: She was about 5’7”.

Holland: And how much do you think she weighed?

Little: She weighed about 130.

Holland: How old do you think she was?

Little: She was about 25.

Holland: You mentioned before that, that uh, you said she kind of had like this hippie aura to her?

Little: Yeah, she did give you a hippie feeling. I think she was some kind of hippie, yeah.

Holland: So, you go to Cincinnati. You mess around on Vine Street. And then eventually you guys both get in your car and you cross over the bridge into Kentucky. Tell me about going into Kentucky.

Little: We got to Covington and then we continued through Covington. And there was a park that they were having a festival in. And she heard the music and sh** off the band in there. And by her being a hippie type she “whoa”…she want to get to that. But the police came over and peeked in the car. He really wanted me to move out of there. So we...instead of going in there, I took her the other way. Winding around...they got hills out in Kentucky. And the road winds around the hills. I seen a little short road going up the hill. And up top, there was, uh, vegetation. There wasn’t no houses or nothing. So I pulled up in there and concealed the car in that little vegetation up there on top of the hill.

Holland: So tell me about this, this road that goes up the hill. What kind of road is it?

Little: It was...it was like a dirt road. It was like dirt. The grass was growing in the middle between two tracks. When I left her up in there, in that little road up there, on the side of the road, she was like partially concealed by the vegetation. I left her there.

I'm looking for possibly victims of serial killer Samuel Little and I really think she is the one he killed in Covington, Kentucky. Here is the link to the video of his confession where he gives her description can someone please take a listen and tell me what you think also I will include the link to the FBI page with his drawing on it.
Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984 | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Samuel Little: Confessions of a Killer | Federal Bureau of Investigation

I’m not good with faces but can see some resemblance

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-15_11-20-20.jpeg
    upload_2020-8-15_11-20-20.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 12
Her asking to go to Miami and talking about going to visit her mother along with the physical description he gave was almost completely accurate the only difference I noted was her eye color which I don't think would rule her out. I tried to search for an unidentified in the part of Kentucky he says he left her in but I haven't been able to find any could it be possible that after all these years her body hasn't been found?

It has a great resemblance but what happened in the end? could it be compared?

young and pretty girl maybe she was raped and murdered by someone who decided to act violently against her...
rest in peace B

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back