Identified! FL - Big Cypress Natl Preserve, Male Hiker, Denim & “Mostly Harmless” July 2018 - Vance Rodriguez #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this?
Raynaud's Phenomenon Treatment, Causes, Symptoms & Pictures
raynauds-phenomenon-s1a-what-is-raynauds.jpg

Source: MedicineNet
''Raynaud's phenomenon facts
  • Raynaud's phenomenon is a type of vascular disease characterized by a pale to blue to red sequence of color changes of the digits, most commonly after exposure to cold.
  • Raynaud's phenomenon occurs because of spasm of blood vessels.
  • The cause of Raynaud's phenomenon is unknown, although abnormal nerve control of blood-vessel diameter and nerve sensitivity to cold are suspected of being involved.
  • Symptoms of Raynaud's phenomenon depend on the severity, frequency, and duration of the blood-vessel spasm.
  • There is no blood test for diagnosing Raynaud's phenomenon.''
  • Raynaud's Phenomenon : OSH Answers
  • ''Blanching or whitening of the fingers, usually without affecting the thumb.''
It has to be this or something very similar. MH definitely does not have adequate blood supply to the fingers in this pic X

Attachments

• images (3) (1).jpeg
    images (3) (1).jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 53
I think the most logical explanation for MH as of yet not being identified would have to be that both parents are deceased or he himself was declared dead at some point.
I've read comments from people who think he looks ill but to me he just looks normal. Bright eyes, boyish looks under all that hair.
When you look at his pictures, what age would you say he was?? X
Also, a photo showing him holding something, using both hands.. I often wonder why are the tops of his fingers bright white in colour, compared to the rest of his hand? X

or they could have just not been a close knit family. Both “Lyle Stevik” and Lori ruff had living parents and family members that just came to accept the fact that their loved one left and didn’t want to be in contact anymore. No missing persons reports filed.

I appreciate and respect everyone’s efforts. I went down sooo many rabbit holes in the above mentioned cases. I personally think MH was never reported missing and his family just assumes he is going about his life and doesn’t want anything to do with them. Jmo

"Ben Bilemy" John Doe | Echoes Path
BenBilemyJD.png

Here's a closeup of his fingers. Imo, it appears his right hand is sunburned as if he'd been holding the strap of his hiking gear or had his hand in a pocket. Raynaud's tends to affect the fingers in a more random or splotchy pattern as in the photo posted by @dotr. There's not usually such a fine, straight line as shown in Denim's photo above. There are some patient photo examples at the following link.
raynaud's syndrome at DuckDuckGo

I think its just the lighting reflection, and angle of his fingers. This is a whole awful lot of time to have his hand in his pocket, or to have something obstructing his fingers that perfectly to cause the tan line.

It has to be this or something very similar. MH definitely does not have adequate blood supply to the fingers in this pic X

Do hiker's ever wear those fingerless gloves that cyclists wear? I just wondered if they are continually holding onto the straps of their knapsack they may wear them to stop chafing. If he took them off for the photo it's possible his hands were warmer than his fingers so his fingers appeared white.

Do hiker's ever wear those fingerless gloves that cyclists wear? I just wondered if they are continually holding onto the straps of their knapsack they may wear them to stop chafing. If he took them off for the photo it's possible his hands were warmer than his fingers so his fingers appeared white.

If that was the case, I would expect the insides of his hands to be whiter and the outsides past the knuckle to be darker.

The way the proposed tanline idea looks, it appears he cut off the tips of a glove and wore them individually on each finger.

I had put a little thought into fingerless gloves too, but it just does not add up to me.

Looking at Raynaud's Phenomenon and it seems both medical diagrams and patient photos, show the same 'tan line' cut off. There seems to be some connection to people who suffer with Lupus X

Attachments

• IMG_20200604_200838.jpg
    IMG_20200604_200838.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200604_200326.jpg
    IMG_20200604_200326.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 24
Here are two pictures I cannot recall ever seeing, until a few minutes ago....
Nark said the second photo was taken in Virginia, pretty early on. We've seen him with that facial hair style a few times. I can't help but think that's how he wore it in life.

Also, the woman mentioned earlier who remembers him living homeless in Slidell is making some statements that don't entirely line up for me. She claims he helped her for 8 months, but doesn't know his name or anything about him. But she is claiming, "He used to wear an old brown leather jacket all the time and would often find work helping out at local restaurants or helping the artists at Jackson square." That's something we can do something about. If we reach out to the restaurants and artists in the area, we might either get a positive ID on him or figure out if she's talking about someone else. She also mentioned this was in 2010, so that's helpful info for reaching out.

A funny note -- I've been doing facial ID searches on his photos. Most people's possible matches come up with similar looking regular people. Denim's matches are all famous men. I guess the algorithm thinks he's handsome, too :D

A funny note -- I've been doing facial ID searches on his photos. Most people's possible matches come up with similar looking regular people. Denim's matches are all famous men. I guess the algorithm thinks he's handsome, too :D

There is Jack Dorsey the CEO of twitter, and a singer that I cannot think of the name of for the life of me.

As small as a detail as it is, I think we can rule out MH having peanut allergies, as it appears he is applying PB to a pita in one of his pictures.

Now, the picture with him at the bar with what appears to be a beer directly in front of him could indicate that he was not a part of any Alcoholics Anonymous groups and/or struggled with alcohol.

However, the way the picture is angled leaves a lot the the imagination...that beer could easily belong to the man sitting in front of him who appears to have beer poured into a glass. The positioning of the food items on the table is slightly awkward, and could indicate that MH or someone else moved from their seat for the photo op.

All of this is speculative of course, and if the truth is ever discovered, there will be that one person who says "Ocam's Razor" to sound smart :p

Nark said the second photo was taken in Virginia, pretty early on. We've seen him with that facial hair style a few times. I can't help but think that's how he wore it in life.

Also, the woman mentioned earlier who remembers him living homeless in Slidell is making some statements that don't entirely line up for me. She claims he helped her for 8 months, but doesn't know his name or anything about him. But she is claiming, "He used to wear an old brown leather jacket all the time and would often find work helping out at local restaurants or helping the artists at Jackson square." That's something we can do something about. If we reach out to the restaurants and artists in the area, we might either get a positive ID on him or figure out if she's talking about someone else. She also mentioned this was in 2010, so that's helpful info for reaching out.
Facebook has a page called 'Official artists of Jackson Square" which seems to be a community of people. They have images posted from 2012, so it is possible somebody on there may remember "Coyote" X

I'm very intrigued by this case, and I've done a lot of online research.

I've just stumbled across a missing case report from last month of a man, John Jesse Willey, 41, who was last seen in 2018. He was living in West Virginia where he also had friends and family. However it wasn’t unusual for the family to not see him for a year.
Unfortunately the missing person report doesn't provide much information (height, eye color etc.). But I see similarities in the photo. What do you think?

Authorities looking for Morgan County, W.Va., man last seen in 2018

I'm very intrigued by this case, and I've done a lot of online research.

I've just stumbled across a missing case report from last month of a man, John Jesse Willey, 41, who was last seen in 2018. He was living in West Virginia where he also had friends and family. However it wasn’t unusual for the family to not see him for a year.
Unfortunately the missing person report doesn't provide much information (height, eye color etc.). But I see similarities in the photo. What do you think?
Authorities looking for Morgan County, W.Va., man last seen in 2018

John on NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I don't think he looks anything like MH.

If that was the case, I would expect the insides of his hands to be whiter and the outsides past the knuckle to be darker.

The way the proposed tanline idea looks, it appears he cut off the tips of a glove and wore them individually on each finger.

I had put a little thought into fingerless gloves too, but it just does not add up to me.

Your hands do get sweaty in them, though, so it's possible the area of the hand that doesn't get airflow could be a reddish hue. MOO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x