GUILTY FL - Blake, 54, & Mary-Jo Hadley, 47, beaten, Port St Lucie, 16 July 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Defendant claimed to Heide that he didn't write the note but just signed his name on a piece of paper.

In another visit, the defendant told Heide that the lab report was inconclusive.

The defendant's brother Ryan, took the stand and stated the hammer time letter was in fact his brother's handwriting.

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 1m
Heide said #tylerhadley named thoughts and voices in killing his father, thoughts in killing his mother. @TCPalm

Despite all those facts you hold your opinion?

Hey lady, I got some land to sell ya..
11kccup.gif

If i hear this lady hard swallow or call the prosecutor "counselor" one more time. :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

B I N G O ... witness agrees it's possible if the defendant is released, he could go back to his old ways.

Drugs
Impulsive ways
Murder

He has signs of anti-social personality disorder

His journal/letters DO NOT show remorse IMO.

Heide's sidenote on defendant's letters:
"Sounds like victim, I'm not picking up accountability"
"No parent remorse"

Heide, the defendant said his three wishes:
1. Get out of jail
2. Have this whole thing go away and have parents back
3. Have a lot of money

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 2m
Heide said #tylerhadley said his three wishes were to get out of jail, have parents back, have a lot of money. @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 5m
#tylerhadley in today's sentencing hearing. @tcpalm pic.twitter.com/g3zXGp5HcG

Jon Shainman ‏@JonShainman 2m
#tylerhadley said to defense expert number one wish get out of jail. Number two to have parents back. Number three to have lots of money.

Heide changed her score from 19 to 16 after she spoke with Dr. Meyers....
backpeddling.gif

Snooze break, witness is looking for something in her notes, at rapid fire no less.

:scared:

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 3m
Heide said #tylerhadley said he could manipulate people. @tcpalm

Defendant had his grandma convinced nobody would give him a second chance or give him a job.

He told Heide he was offered a job but they wanted to drug test him and he didn't want to stop taking drugs so he said no.

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 3m
Questioning continuing past 5 pm of Heide in #tylerhadley hearing @tcpalm

Court would have been done hours ago, if the witness would just answer simple questions, without having to keep going back to her notes, reports, blah blah blah. :banghead:

Just thinking back on the defendant's three wishes... his third wish, he wants lots of money.
Then you look at his brother Ryan, such a difference between the two brothers.

Tyler Hadley's brother donates part of inheritance for Habitat for Humanity home
Ryan Hadley, the older brother of Tyler Hadley accused of murdering his parents two years ago, donated some of the inheritance he received from his parents to a Habitat for Humanity home.

Read more here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2U89tLddsMQJ:https://www.tcpalm.com/news/2013/jul/09/tyler-hadleys-brother-donates-part-of-for-for/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

2qs9ldk.png

:lol: State pulling out a book that Heide herself wrote, to prove she is trying to sell the judge some BS in this case, since what she wrote in her book agrees with the state's position.

Q: Would you write about him in your next book?
A: Could be, I haven't thought about it
:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme