Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In a briefing, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said family members were inside a house when two young children went missing while playing in their front yard in the 10200 block of West Beaver Street Sunday.

JSO said a family member called police when they realized 5-year-old Bri’ya Williams and 6-year-old Braxton Williams were missing from the yard. Sources told Action News Jax the children are siblings.

K-9 teams, drones and drive teams from JSO as well as other agencies are searching for the children, and will continue their search through the night.
Amber Alert issued for 5 and 6-year-olds missing since Sunday morning

upload_2019-12-15_22-16-30.jpeg
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/duval-county/bolo-5-6-year-olds-missing-since-sunday-morning/M6R7GBP2PBHKHPHSKUNUFQ5O3M/

Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO) on Twitter

"This couple says they take a walk daily in the neighborhood and said at 11:50 am today they were out and saw a woman in a dark colored car who came “speeding out.” They say they saw two kids in the backseat, don’t know if it’s connected, and are talking with JSO now" Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Transcription of video:
Man: "We were walking down the entrance back towards our trailer and there was a woman that came speeding out and I had to jerk her (referencing significant other) out of the way she was going so fast and the woman had two kids in the back seat..."
Woman: "The boy was on the left side of the car and he had his hands up on the window... and we didn't think anything about it I mean... but then when they said they were last seen at 11:30 it kind of jogged our memory as to what we had saw"
Well this is interesting. It's too bad they didn't call LE at the time to report her for speeding and reckless driving. Of course, the shock of having someone almost run you off of the road would prevent one from getting details such as the plate number and vehicle make.

I hope these kids are ok and aren't with that woman!

Last edited:
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office spokesman Christian Hancock said family members search around the Paradise Village mobile home park where the children lived for an extended period of time before reporting them missing.

First Coast News reports family said the children's parents were home when they went missing, but police do not know where the parents are located.

"Obviously, we're at about seven hours plus that [the children] have been missing, so they could realistically be anywhere in Florida if they're not alone," Hancock said. "If they are alone, obviously, they're in danger because they're five and six years old."
Amber Alert: 2 children reported missing in Florida 'could be anywhere'

WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX

Nothing too interesting...but the comment by AHA is a little bit interesting.

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office
Interesting comment if you sort by new from SM.
It's so tough to wade through all the comments of "I didn't get an Amber alert!!!!!" and the sweet and kind "thoughts and prayers" comments, which are well meaning. Some folks post things on those pages that might be able to help LE, but it has to be frustrating to try and sift through them all. We have a news page up here who deletes those comments and tells people to please keep them off of the page, in case something important gets posted to help LE. Unbelievable how many folks hesitate to call LE but will post on a FB news page.

Anyhow, not really much going on that page- it's a relief that so far, no one has posted anything negative about the parents, that I can see. Let's hope these kids are found soon. I'm really worried about the lady speed demon with the kids in the car that the couple saw while walking.

This is from 2009- and area is definitely not better. Beaver St is pretty industrial- a lot of warehouses, manufacturing. 3 shift type jobs. Has its own Exits on and off of I-95/295
https://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/stories/2009/06/22/daily5.html

**the stat from your article is frightening:
The neighborhood bordered by Beaver and Broad streets is the fourth most dangerous neighborhood in the United States, according to a personal and consumer finance Web site.

*Is this area listed below anywhere near the address?

Vacant apartments or homes are a major fact of life in W Beaver St / N Myrtle Ave. The current real estate vacancy rate here is 29.6%. This is higher than the rate of vacancies in 93.9% of all U.S. neighborhoods. In addition, most vacant housing here is vacant year round. This can sometimes be the case in neighborhoods dominated by new construction that is not yet occupied. But often neighborhoods with vacancy rates this high are places that can be plagued by a protracted vacancy problem. If you live here, you may find that a number of buildings in your neighborhood are actually empty.
W Beaver St & N Myrtle Ave Jacksonville, FL 32204, Neighborhood Profile - NeighborhoodScout

Last edited:
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

BBM:

The search for Braxton and Bri'ya Williams continues. We would ask that anyone living in or around the 10200 block of W. Beaver St. check around their property to include exterior structures and under mobile homes. Please call 904-630-0500 for assistance or with info.

I wish they would also include to check all vehicles!! I've seen too many times kids being found in cars. I'm not sure what the weather is like there but that's always a fear of mine in extreme temps. I always keep mine locked and have told my kids they aren't allowed to play in cars.

I found this article from Nov 21 listing an unsolved crime in same area:

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is investigating after a young man was shot and killed in the 10200 block of West Beaver Street on Tuesday night.

JSO Sgt. Michael Paul said residents in the Paradise Village mobile home park heard several gunshots and came across the street and found the man had been shot in the woods.

Nothing was found in the wooded area near the shooting scene, but police are working to find out if a bicycle left on the side of the road is related to the shooting at all.
Jacksonville police investigating after man shot, killed on West Beaver Street

:Amber Alert issued for 2 missing children last seen in Whitehouse area

Roxanne Lloyd, the children’s paternal grandmother, told News4Jax that the family has been in the home for about two or three years and was preparing for a barbecue when the children’s father went inside for a brief period of time and the children disappeared.

I can't seem to be able to post the URL-sorry

:
Roxanne Lloyd, the children’s paternal grandmother, told News4Jax that the family has been in the home for about two or three years and was preparing for a barbecue when the children’s father went inside for a brief period of time and the children disappeared.

“My son told me that they was fixing to get ready to have a barbecue and the kids was right outside the door, which is probably only steps away from the kitchen. You know, he could look out the kitchen window and see the kids, and he said that he went in the house briefly to get the meat, and when he came back out, they was gone just that quick,” explained Lloyd, who said her two grandchildren had never wandered away before. “We’re asking for all prayers.”

According to the Sheriff’s Office, the boy is said to be on the autism spectrum but will communicate with others. Lloyd said Braxton is a quiet little boy, while Bri’ya is more active and outgoing than her brother.
Amber Alert issued for 2 missing children last seen in Whitehouse area

:Amber Alert issued for 2 missing children last seen in Whitehouse area

Oh boy, is this the media that presented the wrong facts, or a story changing by the family?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back