FL FL - Brenda Snouffer, 32, Palm Harbor, 2 April 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This makes me think, a) she had another set of keys she used that day b) someone else had a set of keys. i would be surprised if the car was towed and some neighbor did not see this happen and report it during the investigation
or c) someone disposed of her car within walking distance, left the sliding door open, walked back there and left the keys possibly in plain sight and left out the sliding door again to a vehicle waiting.

This is Sunshine State Sonar. We checked those already. Open to suggestions ?
Somewhere between here. Interestingly the ex husband (who has never been ruled out as a suspect) owns 2 homes on lake tarpon on Canal Dr and Mildred Dr in Palm Harbor. one of them since 1996 shortly after Brenda disappeared the other he purchased over 10 years ago. He lives in on and looks like some other male with non related name, maybe renter, lives in other. This is the northern most part of my circle squiggle. Apparently he likes that area very much. the homes are like 2 streets from each other.
Ive always had a feeling that she and her car are in this area. The car has never surfaced anywhere or LE would know with their bolo. So I don't believe she took off. She dropped her daughter off at school and disappeared. Somewhere along the route to school Brenda either planned/or unplanned met up with someone. I can't picture some hollywood ran her off the road and abducted her and the car. It also could have been in the parking lot where she lived at the time. The car is around there and most likely her. I just really sense it.

Attachments

• snoufermap.png
    snoufermap.png
    357.5 KB · Views: 8
It's time to start searching the ponds off Tampa Rd east of US 19 for Brendas car, between her daughter's school and home by McMullen Booth Rd and the canal behind her home Human bones found in vehicle belonging to man missing 16 years recovered
Somewhere between here. Interestingly the ex husband (who has never been ruled out as a suspect) owns 2 homes on lake tarpon on Canal Dr and Mildred Dr in Palm Harbor. one of them since 1996 shortly after Brenda disappeared the other he purchased over 10 years ago. He lives in on and looks like some other male with non related name, maybe renter, lives in other. This is the northern most part of my circle squiggle. Apparently he likes that area very much. the homes are like 2 streets from each other.
Ive always had a feeling that she and her car are in this area. The car has never surfaced anywhere or LE would know with their bolo. So I don't believe she took off. She dropped her daughter off at school and disappeared. Somewhere along the route to school Brenda either planned/or unplanned met up with someone. I can't picture some hollywood ran her off the road and abducted her and the car. It also could have been in the parking lot where she lived at the time. The car is around there and most likely her. I just really sense it.
Feel free to contact me at 603 674 5637. Would love to chat about this! You seem to have done lots of research and I like your thinking. We can do the sonar work. We just found Robert Helphrey and 3 other missing people this year. I too believe she is out there.

I’m also showing him associated with an address in Safety Harbor, Lotus Dr. Country Villas starting in 1990. It’s a block or two from the top of the bay.

I’m also showing him associated with an address in Safety Harbor, Lotus Dr. Country Villas starting in 1990. It’s a block or two from the top of the bay.
Good work! We are fully committed to finding Brenda. The information you all are providing will help us with our Search. Keep this conversation going!!

So check this out. Back in January we located Karen Moore and her vehicle upside down in a retention pond. She was missing for 22 years. We found her in a body of water that was walking distance to her ex husband’s work.

These are the similarities between the two cases

Brenda Starr and Karen Moore similarities

Both Nurses
Both newly single moms
Both with daughters under 9
Both disappeared when daughters were pre occupied (school or camp)
Both just filed for divorce
Both received death threats
Both filed for restraining orders
Both victims residents had some type of forced entry to rear door.
Both Missing with their vehicle and vehicle has never surfaced.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back