GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10:47 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Detective asks her if she was hearing any voices telling her to do that. #JulieSchenecker says no.

Talk about "Leading" questions by the detectives.........

that's what she said....that to me says malpractice jmo

What Cuckoo is saying is did the Dr. really say that....or is it just what JS is claiming he said (like go ahead have 2 drinks with your meds, which I highly doubt a Dr. would tell a patient on her amount of meds).

I am dying to see this Doc on the stand though.
What are the odds of him testifying?

ETA- I see Cuckoo already clarified...sorry :blushing:
Catching up on posts here....listening to this while getting dinner going.
This is just heartbreaking no matter what stance you may have on JS :(

What Cuckoo is saying is did the Dr. really say that....or is it just what JS is claiming he said (like go ahead have 2 drinks with your meds, which I highly doubt a Dr. would tell a patient on her amount of meds).

Defense in their opening said both her Dr. and therapist would be testifying.

CC ‏@courtchatter · 2m
#JulieSchenecker shot Beau approx 7pm. Apprx 9pm she sent email to husband saying they were waiting for him. Read at http://www.courtchatter.com

I figured that was what Cuckoo was saying---it came from her--I'm just saying if true--malpractice

10:53 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Now detective asking about where #JulieSchenecker bought the gun and when.

You can be "toxic" from psychotropic meds and struggling, and still give details.

thanks---I'm not familiar a little with mental illness--mom was always "quirky" and then got dementia and that was crazy time

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 11s
#JulieSchenecker: I shot thru windshield and then Beau started screaming at me.

she sure doesn't want people notified....

decided Saturday to buy the gun...tired of their talking back

I figured that was what Cuckoo was saying---it came from her--I'm just saying if true--malpractice

*BBM*
Agreed, but I highly doubt a Doctor would say "make sure you get it right the first time (or any similar phrasing").

I have a feeling though that her Doctors are going to take it hard when they get on the stand, Defense is going to want to throw a lot of blame on them.
(Thanks Bernina, I watched opening but I missed the info about them for sure testifying :tyou:).

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 9s
#JulieSchenecker confirms she bought gun bc she was tired of kids talking back to her.

ETA- I see Cuckoo already clarified...sorry :blushing:
Catching up on posts here....listening to this while getting dinner going.
This is just heartbreaking no matter what stance you may have on JS :(

Yeah, yeah what you said (sometimes words get tangled up with the meaning don't they?).

If the dr(s) do testify and the version of what was said differ greatly, who do you think the jury will believe and how does that impact exactly how horrible those mouthy kids were to her?

10:57 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Detective: So you've been planning this? You just decided you couldn't take it anymore? #JulieSchenecker agrees

10:59 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

#JulieSchenecker says she doesn't remember how she got out to the lanai where officers found her.

cops CYA....asking now if she needs medical help. Convincing her that she is more alert now.

You can be "toxic" from psychotropic meds and struggling, and still give details.

Bernina, yes on being able to recall but I don't believe insanity suffers from remorse and covering the kids with blankets, IMO, shows remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member