GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the significance of hollow bullets (NG talking about). Did JS really use them or is it just NG bombshell baloney?

from all accounts she used those...same as OP killed Reeva with...they cause way more damage. I think prosecution was gonna get into the bullets used with last witness but got stopped. i assume it will come out.

can someone clarify...Parker S is a witness for which side...the defense? And they mentioned his mother Nancy S may be a rebuttal witness...again for which side? It is all a bit confusing. I have to really agree with Zuri's post above...so many relatives who knew about this and the kids were left alone with her? Someone mentioned...oh PS had to go to middle east etc. sure he did but those kids could have and should have stayed somewhere else.

I just learned JS joined the Army after college, studied Russian language and became a Russian Linguist working for Army intelligence as an interrogator for more than a decade. She met PS playing volleyball in the Army but gave up her 10+ year career to become a Mother. How ironic. She didn't come across as being that smart but apparently she was.

Here is a link to the emails if anyone is interested. I'm not sure if they have been posted.

http://content.foxtvmedia.com/wtvt/html/misc/Julie_Schenecker_012714.pdf

so far the defense is asking nonsensical questions...just unrelated to these murders...they don't seem to have any case with reference to the actual murder...must have alot with their experts.

from all accounts she used those...same as OP killed Reeva with...they cause way more damage. I think prosecution was gonna get into the bullets used with last witness but got stopped. i assume it will come out.

Pros. actually mentioned her buying the hollow points during the opening.
We will likely see videotape of it, they have her visits to the gun store ready to roll on tape.

I found that document fascinating for more than one reason. What struck me the most is that there is only one of Parker's e-mails attached to support the conclusion.

I read the other e-mails and a very different story develops. It seems that he didn't have written permission from his wife to have any say in her treatment. He wrote Dr. Obregon any number of times and the issue totally blocked him from knowing if she had been referred to a mental facility and her treatment. She tied his hands behind his back.

Here is a snippet from one of Parker's e-mail to Obregon on Nov. 16, 2010 and Obregon's reply the same day concerning if Obregon had referred Julie to Windmoor.

Parker:

Otherwise, I asked Julie to sign a release to allow you and Dr. Kevin Butler to speak.
Obregon:

No problem at all. I can't release referral information about specific without permission

Earlier the same day, Obregon wrote:

Thank you so much. This clears up a lot. I wish I could discuss more however under HIPPA I can't at this time. When Julie comes in for an appointment I will ask her if we can communicate.

BBM, quotes from http://tbo.com/assets/pdf/TB48127.PDF (e-mails)

So, Julie was the only one in control of her treatment. Parker couldn't ask the doctors questions and the doctors couldn't communicate with each other.

Good morning!

images

CC ‏@courtchatter 1m
Due to scheduling conflicts, another witness will testify about "blood stain cards" then csi tech Evans will cont #JulieSchenecker

I found that document fascinating for more than one reason. What struck me the most is that there is only one of Parker's e-mails attached to support the conclusion.

I read the other e-mails and a very different story develops. It seems that he didn't have written permission from his wife to have any say in her treatment. He wrote Dr. Obregon any number of times and the issue totally blocked him from knowing if she had been referred to a mental facility and her treatment. She tied his hands behind his back.

Here is a snippet from one of Parker's e-mail to Obregon on Nov. 16, 2010 and Obregon's reply the same day concerning if Obregon had referred Julie to Windmoor.

Parker:

Obregon:

Earlier the same day, Obregon wrote:

BBM, quotes from http://tbo.com/assets/pdf/TB48127.PDF (e-mails)

So, Julie was the only one in control of her treatment. Parker couldn't ask the doctors questions and the doctors couldn't communicate with each other.

If I am reading the emails correctly (which is hard to do as they are out of date order and a lot of times repeated because of forwarding, it seems) she flat out refused to let her doctor(s) tell him anything.

5x5vuo.jpg

hellno.jpg

Which I can understand in a way, when you have mental health issues it's something you want to keep to yourself, I would think.
However, Hers were severe and she lived and was supposed to care for 2 teens. Not blaming her family (husband, parents, sibs) but I wish they would have stepped up and really been drastic about her situation. Commitment would have given them some leverage in making her get treatment and given them some power to gain information.

ETA- :seeya: G'Morn all

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Great ASMR bag noises. Crank it up.

:)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s
Crime scene tech is back on and read on a pill box that drinking and pill popping is a no no #JulieSchenecker

Lithium plus Oxy plus alcohol. That cocktail alone can create a nightmare. Now let's add in her other medications...vicodin et. WHO was monitoring all of her meds?

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 28s
4 bottles of pills are removed from evidence envelopes #Oxycodone #JulieSchenecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89