GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely had more color in her face and her facial expressions seemed to soften

I missed all of Parker's testimony this morning: anything significant?

I just want to say how sorry I am to those of you who either suffer from any form of MI or have family members, especially children, that suffer from MI. It is not easy. My heart goes out to you and you all have my utmost respect. I am humbled by Your strength, determination, willingness, support and more. God Bless all of you.

How does everyone feel about JS not speaking on her own behalf?

For me, I think it is wise......not much she could say at this point.

From article linked above-
"Friends said Monday, Julie Schenecker, before the killings, began wearing ripped jeans, revealing blouses and styling herself much like a teenager--not a 50-year-old mother of two teens."

Interesting.....

I just want to say how sorry I am to those of you who either suffer from any form of MI or have family members, especially children, that suffer from MI. It is not easy. My heart goes out to you and you all have my utmost respect. I am humbled by Your strength, determination, willingness, support and more. God Bless all of you.

I just wantto say the same. God bless each of you and thank you for sharing

From article linked above-
"Friends said Monday, Julie Schenecker, before the killings, began wearing ripped jeans, revealing blouses and styling herself much like a teenager--not a 50-year-old mother of two teens."

Interesting.....

Really bad source. Very tabloid and gleans info from People Magazine. Notice the hyped language and bad grammar. :floorlaugh:

JS felt angry at PS for making her go to rehab.

She was paranoid that PS was going to divorce her, although it wasn't based on reality. He had stuck with her through thick and thin for 20 years.

The most important thing in the world to her was her family.

JS didn't want strangers to find her and the kids. She wanted it to be private.

At the time she sent the email to PS: "Hurry home. We're waiting for you." -- Dr. M said she didn't understand the difference between life and death at that point.

Dr. M said she didn't have a history of being a vengeful person.

I think Parker had an inkling --- he tried his best to provide help for her. But JS is a reticent patient. Short of involuntary commitment, how can you "make" an adult comply with psychiatric treatment and an alcoholic with abstinence? Truth is, you cannot.

If ever there was a case for involuntary commitment this was it. I don't understand what stopped PS and her family from doing this. It would have taken all of them but I believe with her history and the threats about the kids etc. it could have happened.

If ever there was a case for involuntary commitment this was it. I don't understand what stopped PS and her family from doing this. It would have taken all of them but I believe with her history and the threats about the kids etc. it could have happened.

After hearing the testimony today, I do not think her family knew how far "gone" she was. I do not understand, as I have written before, why none of the mental health professionals raised an alarm? They knew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member