GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Junkie ‏@Trial__Junkie 27s
My official #JulieSchenecker #verdictprediction is #Guilty on all charges

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s
VERRRDIIIICCTTTT HHWAARRRRTTTCCCHHH #JulieSchenecker

Dang, you really think they will hang? I hadn't even thought about it but indeed it seems pretty plausible. and if they do, I think a retrial would have the same ending. This case is truly hard.

It is hard. I'm still on the darn fence, and that's not like me at all. I need someone to convince me of either a 'reasonable doubt' which would swing me to NGBRI. Or, convince me she was sane, with premeditation to get to 1st.

And, where in there does diminished capacity come in? Would that take me to manslaughter?

Oh, to be a fly on that wall! LOL

it looks like two men ((one is JS bro)) next to JS father today.....

We had a guy here in Tulsa, Oklahoma who had tats and the horns too. Arresting for trying to run his neighbor over with his mom's minivan. :floorlaugh: a minivan-the tool of the devil.

Can you believe there are two of them running around?

WOW. Moms Minivan hmmm?
What a badarse :floorlaugh:

:devil: "I am hellfire, worship me, all hail....heyyyy Mommmmmmm...I need gas money to fill up the Caravan..." :giggle:

CC ‏@courtchatter 1m
Verdict watch began at 4:44pm Edt in #JulieSchenecker. Judge will stop them at 6:30pm today unless close to verdict. #ScheneckerTrial

I've watched the entire trial. With the exception of JS' outburst re her children's death stipulation, I can't recall her two attorneys ever speaking to her. I saw her attempt to speak to her gentleman atty early on in the trial and he did not respond. It seems to me they all have an arrangement where the only communication is between JS and her baby-sitter junior lawyer.

WOW. Moms Minivan hmmm?
What a badarse :floorlaugh:

:devil: "I am hellfire, worship me, all hail....heyyyy Mommmmmmm...I need gas money to fill up the Caravan..." :giggle:

Oh $hit!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Check out his mug shots he kind of looks sheepish with a lopsided grin.Everyone here had so much fun with his choice of he11ish weapons. :floorlaugh:

What is the problem with the jury instructions? I missed that. And what are the lawyers doing now?

I've watched the entire trial. With the exception of JS' outburst re her children's death stipulation, I can't recall her two attorneys ever speaking to her. I saw her attempt to speak to her gentleman atty early on in the trial and he did not respond. It seems to me they all have an arrangement where the only communication is between JS and her baby-sitter junior lawyer.

That is what I noticed too.

I think (hope) that regardless of the verdict, she will be committed to a mental hospital.

The only difference will be how long she will remain in hospital, and how long it will take her to get back out on the streets (if ever).

If she's found guilty (1st, 2nd, or manslaughter), she'll be sent to prison, and most likely, very quickly transferred to a mental hospital. She'd remain there until she's stable (if ever), at which point she'd be sent back to prison. If she's still unable to independently function at the end of her prison sentence (if there is an end), she would most likely be involuntarily committed to a hospital, and remain there until the hospital docs determine she's able to be released (if ever)

Oh my!! Are they back in already???

It is hard. I'm still on the darn fence, and that's not like me at all. I need someone to convince me of either a 'reasonable doubt' which would swing me to NGBRI. Or, convince me she was sane, with premeditation to get to 1st.

And, where in there does diminished capacity come in? Would that take me to manslaughter?

I am still wobbling on the fence a bit too. :(

I don't think there is a diminished capacity allowance. It's either sane or insane.

Her attorney did not put up a diminished capacity defense.

http://www.hlalaw.com/criminal-law-in-florida/

I doubt we'll see a verdict this week. Anyone else?

I agree that jS looks better and more relaxed today. It shows in her facial features.

No verdict this week. IMO, unless all the jurors say Guilty M1.

She does look so much better. Guess she's taking her meds- under watchful eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay