GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marion County murder investigation shows children stayed with family between time of mother’s and their deaths: report

October 21, 2019

[...]

The Star-Banner looked at the Marion County Sheriff’s Office report that is part of the evidence gathered for the state’s case against Jones Jr.

The details reveal how authorities first became involved in the case, visiting the single-wide mobile home in Summerfield on Sept. 14 for a well-being check, but finding it vacant, and appearing as if it had been recently cleaned. Further investigation found that the owner of the property had arranged to have maintenance workers clean it in early September after Jones Jr. told him on Aug. 23 that the family was moving out.

The investigative report lays out a timeline in which Casei Jones mother Nikki Jones received texts from her daughter’s phone after the suspected date of Casei’s death asking that she take care of the youngest children, who are the biological children of Michael Jones, the Star-Banner reported. Nikki Jones, who lives in DeLand, took the two young girls for about two weeks in July before returning them to Michael Jones. Authorities believe the texts were an effort by Jones Jr. to make relatives believe Casei Jones was still alive, the Star-Banner reported.

The investigation also showed that the older children were with their biological father Richard Bowers, the ex-husband of Casei Jones, for the last few weeks of July until Aug. 10, according to the Star-Banner. Bowers told investigators that his children told him that Michael Jones was abusive to them and their mother, hitting them “with hangers or anything he could find when he was angry.”

Investigators believe the four children were killed before the end of August, the older boys by strangulation and the younger girls later by drowning.

Read more: Marion County murder investigation shows children stayed with family between time of mother’s and their deaths: report

New documents say man accused of killing whole family had abusive history with wife
Snipped

In pages of interviews, Jones’ former wife, as well as coworkers and friends said Jones was abusive to Casei.

They pair worked at a veterinary clinic, along with Michael's then-wife Sarah.

Michael was fired after the manager told deputies Jones and stole a gun from the clinic.

this news is conflicting because the dad said he had the boys from july 27 to aug 10 so they couldn't have died on july 11.

this news is conflicting because the dad said he had the boys from july 27 to aug 10 so they couldn't have died on july 11.
I think this info came before the actual TOD/COD Report still nonpublic to my knowledge.
This makes it more monstrous.
The Horror of Nightmares.
I hope he has them every second of the day.

Report details gruesome murders of Florida mother, four children
WARNING: This article contains disturbing details about a man accused of killing his wife and four children.

October 22, 2019

"Officials have released an incident report that sheds new light on the gruesome murder of a Florida woman and the alleged strangulation and drowning deaths of her four children....

Michael Wayne Jones Jr. is being held at the Marion County Jail, where he has stayed since being charged with 2nd Degree Homicide for the death of his wife.

Michael Jones remains booked into the Marion County Jail."

Report details gruesome murders of Florida mother, four children
---

Deputy Report on Casei Jones and Children Murders

Deputy Report on Casei Jones and Children Murders | Dangerous Goods

Michael's Facebook:

Another page of Casei's: (I have lost my mind. This is the same page that was posted previously.)

I am just so stunned by the photos of him- if you didn't know better, you'd see a loving husband and father, giving no indication that he was capable of doing such a despicable act!

What creativity he had too- amazing art pieces he made- some were gorgeous.

What in God's name happened to this man that caused him to do this?

I wish there was a button to push that would drop Michael, Chris W, and Patrick F.
Off the face of this earth. All three of these husband's minus Patrick not married but killed the mother of their children.
Chris W. killed 3 innocent precious children.

Michael killed 4 innocent children
Really Michael the children nagged? what was your reason for killing these babies?

I think Casey caught him in his lie's and wanted to end it.
JMO all three of these men are cheators, killers, and violent who would kill again if given a chance.

I hope Michael's ex wife is not standing by him. I am disgusted.
Did anyone ever find out if Casey and children were laid to Rest in Indiana or FL?
Casey grew up in Indiana but moved to FL when she married her 1st husband. Father to her 2 boys.
Michael was married to the women who worked at the animal clinic with Michael and Casey. I guess the drama remark by ex wife was due to Michael and Casey's affair that ended her marriage to Michael.
I bet she is thankful he could of killed her too!!!
Sorry for rant
This horrible excuse of a father and husband makes me sick to my stomach.

He’s relieved to be right there with police?? Ugh. He’s so disgusting and my heart breaks for Casei and those beautiful children.

Also, I know deputy reports are supposed to be matter-of-fact, but it was still shocking to see those details. What he did was horrific and he just seems emotionless. It hit me harder than I was expecting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back