FL - Chad Oulson, 43, killed in Wesley Chapel theater shooting, 13 Jan 2014 *Former LE arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
chuckles....I keep typing here, then reading what I type, and just deleting it all. My parents always taught me that if I had nothing nice to say, then just don't say anything at all. I'm struggling with that right now.

It's finally nice to hear the Judge speak her mind.

Today was awful for the defense and wanting to recreate the previews in the courtroom was beyond imagination. Were they serious. Judge Susan took care of that in short order.

it this forum still the most current on Reeve's trial. Seems there is no interest?

I think the interest waned years ago when it came out the woman who said he bullied her in the theater too was not telling the truth.

I think the interest waned years ago when it came out the woman who said he bullied her in the theater too was not telling the truth.
That shouldn’t cause an entire audience to lose interest, IMO. There was another guy that stated a similar story. I posted a link up thread. He wasn’t proven to be a liar.

i realize it has been 8 years but it is one bizarre case that normally would get more interest. I imagine interest will pick up with Reeves is on the stand...today was very boring. CTV can report "fascination" and maybe it was better if you can see the screen but for most in courtroom and from here it was very boring. I always enjoy the cross.

That shouldn’t cause an entire audience to lose interest, IMO. There was another guy that stated a similar story. I posted a link up thread. He wasn’t proven to be a liar.

I think the media lost interest when they were made to look like fools by that couple. They did no investigation yet blasted the story all over the place. I don't believe the other guy either.

i realize it has been 8 years but it is one bizarre case that normally would get more interest. I imagine interest will pick up with Reeves is on the stand...today was very boring. CTV can report "fascination" and maybe it was better if you can see the screen but for most in courtroom and from here it was very boring. I always enjoy the cross.
The defendant’s wife was not a good witness for the defense today. She was more effective for the prosecution.

She was bad for her husband in SYG hearing and just as bad today. Unfortunately many things that were said between she and CR were left out and apparently not allowed in to this trial.

She's never been so afraid in her life and I believe that. I'd be the same. the rest of it is what it is. She told the truth as she has done the entire time.

I do agree that more or less she told the truth....I think she is/was afraid of her husband and in that situation afraid for some sort of altercation...I am sure what happened was extremely shocking to her...she just wanted to move seats in a theater where there were many empty seats.

I think the media lost interest when they were made to look like fools by that couple. They did no investigation yet blasted the story all over the place. I don't believe the other guy either.
That’s probably why they weren’t called. It’s pretty much hearsay. But 8 years is a long time to hold public interest,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back