GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristen's FB makes for interesting reading - everything seems so light and fluffy, lots of gushing love statuses (statii?) for Joe.

Going back to 21st May 2014 (a few weeks after baby Duane died) she says they found out the cause of his death was "acute pyelonephritis", bacterial urinary / kidney infection. If it's true I can't understand how she's gone from a doting wife and mum to an allegedly drugged up liar.

Her last post is very chilling IMO "No matter what life brings, good or bad, know that I will always love you with all of my heart.Joseph Walsh". Then someone asked what's wrong and Joseph answered " Life's good".

Oh, Jesus, not another one, please...

Oh no. I just read through the articles and my mind is spinning. It is so very, very sad. Why are so many drug addicts allowed to keep their babies?

CHANCE WALSH, Age Now: 2 Month(s), Missing: 09/09/2015. Missing From NORTH PORT, FL. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Sarasota County Sheriff's Office (Florida) 1-941-861-4074.

More...

Kristen's FB makes for interesting reading - everything seems so light and fluffy, lots of gushing love statuses (statii?) for Joe.

Going back to 21st May 2014 (a few weeks after baby Duane died) she says they found out the cause of his death was "acute pyelonephritis", bacterial urinary / kidney infection. If it's true I can't understand how she's gone from a doting wife and mum to an allegedly drugged up liar.

I have not looked into this much, but maybe the death of her first child turned her to drugs? Grief does terrible things to people.

I cannot imagine what that poor innocent baby thought when this happened. noooooo.

Blood splatter high on the walls, etc. Please tell me this 9 week old precious baby was not beaten to death. LE may want to revisit the cause of death in the other child as well.

http://wfla.com/2015/10/07/sarasota-sheriff-seeks-help-finding-missing-9-week-old-baby/

from the link:

At this time the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office has charged Joseph Walsh and Kristen Bury with Child Neglect. They are each being held on $150,000 bond in Jasper County, SC, awaiting extradition to the Sarasota County Jail.

In addition to working with the FBI, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is issuing a bulletin seeking information on Chance or his parents to assist with this investigation.

Disgusting pieces of human garbage.

I am someone who has 1 child and would love to have another and can't...so people like this make me sick. I pray that Chance gets some justice.

She tried to sell her dead baby's clothes...
The doting part reminds me of Bella's mom in Canada. Only for her FB audience.

Blood splatter high on the walls, etc. Please tell me this 9 week old precious baby was not beaten to death. LE may want to revisit the cause of death in the other child as well.

Exactly what I was thinking.

That post on September 21st is very telling to me. I speculate that her oh-so-wonderful husband is the one who harmed this poor child. But, of course, she still loves him no matter what. Disgusting.

Her photo of Chance on the 21st as well...makes it seem like it WAS posted that day. So I fear that may have been his last day.

On the 17th, she talked about her husband planning a family vacation.

This was her quote after her first son passed.

Kristen Walsh says "We just want to stop the ignorant comments, accusations, and speculations. People can be so cruel. My son's loss had nothing to do with anyone or anything. It was most likely SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)."

Anyone who has lost an infant knows 1) you don't give a rat's a$$ what people think or say. You are a vegetable. You are numb and in excrutiating pain, simultaneously. 2) you don't say "it was likely SIDS."

I hope both of them rot in jail.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/mobile/ne...cle_9b80c38a-be65-11e3-87f4-0017a43b2370.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member