Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be anyone you want to be on FB.

Yes, but I was replying to the poster who asked why her name was still Bury on FB. It isn't. It is Walsh.

And we have seen their marriage certificate posted here. They were married 12-31-13.

I thought it was a FB marriage, too. I was truly surprised to find itvwas the real thing.

CharlestonGal (I think) posted their marriage license with the marriage date part filled in...

I cant find this license.
I did find her post that says

The only marriage license I can find is one for him - but it was 2004 and he married a different woman. Nothing on him and Kristen. Also, no mention of a wedding or any wedding photos on anyone's FB. I imagine if she really did marry him, her FB would be plastered with photos and gushing about it, but there's nothing posted except a relationship status change - and people congratulating her with surprise, after the fact.

She talks about her divorce being final earlier in 2013. I wonder what the ex-husband would have to say about her and her history?

Not that it really matters!

<snipped by me>

She talks about her divorce being final earlier in 2013. I wonder what the ex-husband would have to say about her and her history?

That question has been buzzing around somewhat annoyingly in my head too :thinking:

That question has been buzzing around somewhat annoyingly in my head too :thinking:

I honestly don't think they are Married I really don't.
They may have applied for a license and had 60 days to get married.

Here's a SS of their application, courtesy of Ontario Mom. The bottom part indicates they were married on Dec. 31, 2013:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2015-ARRESTS-2/page2&p=12129343#post12129343

Thank you, Ms. Marple!

And the image was posted on this thread, I know it. I saw it. (Worries about old lady memory)

As an aside, when I remarried, I changed my name on my DL and on my checking acct, but kept putting off changing my name with SSI. As a result, even though my bank would change my account info, they continued to issue my credit cards in my previous married name....until I got off my butt and braved the SS office. Ugh. Pain in the Azzzzzzzz.

We were married many years ago, and I still get mail with my former name, as well as mail addressed to my husband and his ex.....:lol:

I do not believe an application to marry is the same as a marriage license. Perhaps it is different in their state.

Bottom part is the certification of marriage, signed by and sealed by a deputy clerk of the court.

Look, I didn't believe it either, but maybe getting hitched was more of a priority than paying traffic fines or court fees.

I do not believe an application to marry is the same as a marriage license. Perhaps it is different in their state.

In the SS the license and the marriage were documented on the same paper, maybe for record keeping.

The application was submitted on 12/26/13
The license was issued on 12/26/13
The license was effective on 12/29/13 with an expiration of 2/27/14

The bottom of the screenshot reads:

"I hereby certify that the above named groom and bride were joined by me in marriage in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida."

Date of Marriage: December 31, 2013
Signature of Person Performing Marriage: Amanda Dewitt, Deputy Clerk (and signed)
Address: Mudock Administration Center

I was married in TX and have both my application for marriage, which includes a bottom portion to be filled out and filed by the county clerk AFTER the nuptials, and another, fancy pants certificate sent to us weeks after our wedding. It was pretty enough to frame. So we did.

The original application we gave to the minister who performed our wedding and he mailed it to Travis County. I suppose it was then that the bottom section was completed and sealed.

I remember it being simpler with my first marriage, which was in FL and a civil ceremony (with a notary). And no pretty doc to frame :(

In your opinion, Bessie, (or anyone who knows how this stuff works) why would this be taking so long? is it possible they already have positive ID but for some reason are not releasing that? And again, why not?
It's possible, but I don't know why that information would be withheld. The parents have been charged with murder, so it's not a secret. They could confirm the identity without releasing any other details.

I suppose there could be a hold up with the DNA analysis. If a direct sample of Chance's DNA wasn't available -- which is probably the case since the parents had packed up everything, and probably discarded any of his belongings that could be used to provide a sample -- the DNA from the remains will have to be matched to the parents. That could take some time.

Barring that, after weeks of intense media coverage, it's as though someone forgot to mention it. But I don't really believe that to be true, because most of the latest reports stated that testing had not been completed.

Yep, if you look at the document, it's the State of Florida Marriage Record.

Three sections: application, license and certificate (and all 3 sections bear the certification stamp on the left, so it's a done deal once it's stamped and verified as the certified copy). They applied on the 26th and had the license issued on the same day, effective date 12/29 (expires 02/27 - so it was good for 60 days) and in the bottom section the date of marriage is recorded as having taken place on 12/31 at the Murdock Admin Center, performed by the deputy clerk Amanda Dewitt - without witnesses.

This explains the lack of wedding photos on her FB. Likely, there were none taken.

It's possible, but I don't know why that information would be withheld. The parents have been charged with murder, so it's not a secret. They could confirm the identity without releasing any other details.

I suppose there could be a hold up with the DNA analysis. If a direct sample of Chance's DNA wasn't available -- which is probably the case since the parents had packed up everything, and probably discarded any of his belongings that could be used to provide a sample -- the DNA from the remains will have to be matched to the parents. That could take some time.

Barring that, after weeks of intense media coverage, it's as though someone forgot to mention it. But I don't really believe that to be true, because most of the latest reports stated that testing had not been completed.
Wayyy, out there, but...
What if they tested DNA from both of the Walshes, and it isn't an exact match with Chance's body. As in, JW wasn't the father.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Wayyy, out there, but...
What if they tested DNA from both of the Walshes, and it isn't an exact match with Chance's body. As in, JW wasn't the father.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I was thinking that yesterday.
Join me outside the box!

any hand writing experts here? They both write odd to me on there license.

also she signs Millhouse and wasn't she still Bury even if divorced? Mus of paid for her maiden name back, but she is charged under Bury for her crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member