Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA.

she will surely be charged with something.

omg. i am just... speechless.

Something's just not right about mom's story. She can not be that stupid and naive!!!

IMO this mom needs to have some charges brought against her for disregard/negligence that led to Cherish being murdered. She enabled him in so many ways, even if unknowingly. Some parents have been charged when children die in a hot car; how is this any less negligent?

Funny..I thought that very same thing this morning. And then there's the woman who left her five-year-old with the loaded gun. How is this really any different? This guy was a loaded gun...and if the mother didn't realize that...well she should have! Something's just not right here, folks.

i'm trying to figure out why someone would bring up those seemingly random factoids when calling 911 rather than starting at the kidnapping and disappearance moving backward through the events. i don't know how to word this thought w/out moving into a grey area here.

Funny..I thought that very same thing this morning. And then there's the woman who left her five-year-old with the loaded gun. How is this really any different? This guy was a loaded gun...and if the mother didn't realize that...well she should have! Something's just not right here, folks.

This guy was a loaded gun and the mother didn't not realize, she didn't care. I don't think I've ever been so mad and disgusted at another parent as I am now.

Beside the fact she took her kids with a stranger, she let a man go into a changing room with Cherish? And then has the gall to say he gave her the creeps?

She is not negligent. She is evil. She deserves almost as strong as sentence as the killer.

What the fffffff--------

She let him take her into the dressing room?

Fer realz?

I wanna vomit.

If this is true, she let a strange man, heck, ANY man take her eight year old daughter into a dressing room, shouldn't she be charged with neglect/endangerment, even if Cherish hadn't wound up dead?

I have to walk away for a bit. :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Then she told the dispatcher that the man took Cherish into the dressing room twice. The log doesn't explain why. Minutes later, Rayne went on to say that the man was giving Cherish too much attention and wanted to buy her daughter high heels.

OH.MY.GOD.

Another situation where this kid had no chance at all in life with that as a parent. I cannot even understand the level of rage Cherish's father must have right now. I would need to be medicated to be able to see that woman right now if I were him.

And to believe a court system REALLY believed this was the fit parent. So much blame to go around and at the end of the day it doesn't matter one bit.

What the?! He took her in the dressing room twice...who cares whether the log says why or not, there's absolutely no good reason for RP to have let that happen. Then she admits she thought he was paying Cherish too much attention and she sends her off to McDonald's with him ?!
Just when I think I can't shake my head in disbelief any more at this case........
Good grief.

The saying "It takes more than just giving birth to someone to be a mother" is pretty applicable here.

Another situation where this kid had no chance at all in life with that as a parent. I cannot even understand the level of rage Cherish's father must have right now. I would need to be medicated to be able to see that woman right now if I were him.

And to believe a court system REALLY believed this was the fit parent. So much blame to go around and at the end of the day it doesn't matter one bit.

True. Because all the hindsight in the world won't bring that poor girl back.

4&5 yr olds arent going to fit in a stroller! what the heck?

I have the same stroller that I bought at a garage sale specifically to take on a trip. One of my kids was in it until she was five and she is big for her age.
I was able to move it easily with about 75 lbs of kids in it.

True. Because all the hindsight in the world won't bring that poor girl back.

No, but it can protect the precious girls still alive. I hope the legal system does the right thing this time, and takes them away. FOREVER.

Nope, Mom can't be convicted.
She will plea insanity, who the ****** would be able to argue that?
This is driving me insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members