GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #5 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown@SBrownReports
4m4 minutes ago

We're right around the two hour mark in jury deliberations over whether #DonaldSmith should face the death penalty. See the final arguments from both sides: http://bit.ly/2ELy0NI #CherishPerrywinkle

For those who have followed trials with me know I have expressed my feelings about the death penalty. My biggest thing is all the endless appeals that go on to the very end and the constant agony for the victims loved ones left behind...going on for years.

I will respect whatever the jury's verdict is...and I am so glad this animal's trial is coming to a close. I never want to see his face again after he is taken away in shackles.

YorN from tweet said:
anne schindler@schindy
22m22 minutes ago
"Would killing #DonaldSmith make our world a better place?" Schalx asks jurors @FCN2go

YES!!!!

YorN from tweet said:
anne schindler@schindy
5m5 minutes ago
12:55 Jury heads into deliberations #DonaldSmith @FCN2go

Can we just call it 1pm ET ?? :)

So almost 2 hours now.... :waiting:

Not sure if they still have chain gangs....

Only one more hour for me to be up - so, as Bravo said - I'll be here in spirit!

Sneaking off to the bathroom to watch

anne schindler@schindy
3m3 minutes ago

This is what jurors are plowing through right now. All 6 questions must be discussed and voted on. And even if they believe he is guilty of all aggravators, they can still vote for mercy, not death, on the final section. @FCN2go #DonaldSmith

DWqWg-ZUMAA4jtY.jpg

Very helpful for following along with the verdict. Thank you!

What mitigating factor did they say yes to? I missed it.

Yes, it will be death. First case I've heard since Florida changed the DP rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny