FL FL- Christine James, 11-12, claimed to be pregnant, not reported missing, Colemand, 1 Jul 79'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if anyone ever looked into her being St. Louis Doe.

I wonder since the family isn't sure of her birthday could they also have her name wrong? She was Christie in the newspaper article, but the family is sure that her name was Christine.

There's a Cynthia that could be her on Ancestry.

As mentioned prior, the pregnancy story was likely the only way she could alert to the ongoing abuse. I don’t know if part of the intake, or continued care, in the juvenile facility would include a pregnancy test.

Her parents would likely have been able to get her medical reports or records. Assuming they cared to but it sounds like they didn’t, from what we know. JMO

A female can ovulate up to 2 years prior to beginning her actual menses. So it was possible that she was pregnant. Altho back then, a sonogram may not have been available until 16-20 weeks gestation. JMO

This girl had the most tragic story I've ever read... All of this is just so sad...
If she was pregnant it could have been an abortion that went wrong ?
The fact that her parents didn't report her missing also makes me think they probably know what happened to her JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back