FL - Christopher S. Holmes, 55, Sexually explicit photos of bound children, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I truly hope so too, JGriffith. The descriptions of those pictures are horrifying.

And welcome to WS!

Thank you! I found this website a while ago when looking into another case (Anthony Martinez from 1997 in California), and love the collaborative nature of the discussions and debates. I hope to add to the great insights on here.

Agreed JGriffith and thank you for posting your thoughts! The images as described in the article are haunting me...:banghead:

I totally agree. Unfortunately we see a lot of stories about children being abused, but I am stunned at the amount of detail that was included in these initial reports. While I think we often can imagine the horrible circumstances, the descriptions here make this situation even more shocking.

Hopefully the search of his computer will lead to more arrests and more information on who is involved.

I dont want to derail the thread CanManEh, but I am aware that one jurisdiction seems to have id'd the photo as depicting her, one jurisdiction said it wasnt and the FBI was inconclusive. Additionally, LE made a very strong statement regarding their belief that Tara was killed the same day she disappeared by some boys she knew.

I am hoping that this case regarding Mr Holmes draws attention to the bound children photos floating around. The ones I have seen in cases here at WS show mostly clothed children who are tied in terrible some what contorted positions with duct tape over their mouths.

Evil. Sometimes you just have to acknowledge it at evil.

Ok and that photo was found where not the jurisdiction where tara went missing from but thousands of miles away so its very possible the same thing is going on here i dought it is but never the less when a child goes missing theres a reason you look at sex offenders right away and same goes here when a guy goes all over and has pictures that involve abducting and gaging taking photos of kids and young adults its worth a shot to think maybe it could be related. And as for urban myths i dought that being tara or not in that pic is the same as something like a bigfoot or a lochness monster those are urban myths..

I love stories like this.
AKA. When the bad guy gets caught.
I hope he gets the books thrown at him.
If he is guilty, which it looks like he is, I hope every single friend that he's made for the last 23 years at American Airlines steps up and shares their stories about this man.
Any man- who fantasies about murdering and torturing children is sick, beyond saving.
Any man who obtains joy by reviewing tortured children, is beyond saving.
They are so sick, that it's incomprehensible to normal people.
SIGH.
They look normal. They have normal jobs- But, they are MONSTERS.
As an American Airline pilot, this thing has had a cushy life.
Welcome to to the REST of your life. Attorneys, jail cells, condemnation from your former friends who are justifiable horrified, and the worry that somebody in jail might feel like taking you out.
For any and everything, that you are convicted of doing that hurt a child-I hope that you live your miserable existent in fear.
That goes for ALL convicted child rapists, child killers and those that think it is fun to torture a child.
Drugs, no drugs- it doesn't matter. If this guy is found guilty- I sincerely hope that there will be a judge and jury that puts him away forever.

There is a precedent for convicting someone for their thoughts and chats online. If you combine Holmes' child *advertiser censored* and his chats...well there is a case I remember in federal court:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/12/jury-reaches-verdict-in-cannibal-cop-case/
“The thought that he could go to jail for life for his thoughts and his Internet searches, it’s a very frightening prospect,” said criminal defense attorney Patrick Joyce.
Joyce did not represent Valle, but he did say the fact that the government based its case mostly on Valle’s wide-ranging and detailed downloads and Internet chats is troubling

Valle was convicted because the feds convinced a jury that the research and chats were real, and had real intention behind them. We know that child *advertiser censored* perpetrators rarely receive lengthy sentences, but perhaps we will see another case like Valle's moving forward and Holmes will also be facing life in prison.

And as for urban myths i dought that being tara or not in that pic is the same as something like a bigfoot or a lochness monster those are urban myths..

An urban legend, urban myth, urban tale, or contemporary legend, is a form of modern folklore consisting of stories that may or may not have been believed by their tellers to be true...the designation suggests nothing about the story's veracity, but merely that it is in circulation, exhibits variation over time, and carries some significance that motivates the community in preserving and propagating it.

Again, not wanting to derail. Internet Urban legends can be true crime related-for example the urban legend of people being knocked out and waking up with one kidney.

The term urban legend doesnt exclusively apply to mythical creatures. I used the term regarding the van photos of the children because the photos have become enmeshed in almost any resource regarding Tara's case. There is no definitive proof that Tara is in the photo, but a lot of people believe it is her regardless of whether or not LE believes it is her.

Sorry folks-I will stay back on topic now. :)

Thank you! I found this website a while ago when looking into another case (Anthony Martinez from 1997 in California), and love the collaborative nature of the discussions and debates. I hope to add to the great insights on here.

Glad to have you here to share, JGriffith.

If there's one thing I hate more than child molesters it is child molesters going to poor countries to take advantage. Not only are they sick, but they are calculating bastards as well, preying on human being is already difficult situations and conditions.

I saw this before going to sleep last night, and had the first (terrible) nightmare I have had since I can remember...
Can someone who knows how to do so let the LE in charge of this investigation know about Tia Payne and ask them to keep an eye out for images of her? She was reportedly going to meet a photographer and was never seen alive again. I hope there's no connection, cause it's so sick, but please just in case? She has a thread on here, and if I knew what I was doing I'd link it for you... Her mother is involved on the thread and is really needing answers...
Thanks in Advance (and please let me know if/ when you do!)

So they found him from info they found when Hussinger was busted for Meth, here is about that arrest. Only speaks of the drug charge(s) but lists 3 others involved, at least with the drugs. WOnder if they were also involved with the sickness toward children?

http://www.jsonline.com/news/regional-ue71l7m-171889641.html

This one refers to the job Hussinger had when busted, and it is disturbing to think about the info he may have had access to, and wonder if he could even change info about children to sickly serve his interests...

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/health-department-worker-wins-agediscrimination-case-md81ku6-184709631.html?page=1

Here is an article about another "person" charged, discovered because of Hussinger's computer, etc. like Holmes

http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime_and_courts/sun-prairie-man-charged-with-counts-of-child-*advertiser censored*/article_f74405e7-6e00-5979-a797-790b50c1ab78.html

I wonder how many are in this circle, and how far it reaches? Read another article with more details about the pictures on Holmes' computer, but I can't stand to link it, way too disturbing, imagine worst case scenario. Feeling sick to my stomach, hoping LE finds all the kids in the pictures!

If there's one thing I hate more than child molesters it is child molesters going to poor countries to take advantage. Not only are they sick, but they are calculating bastards as well, preying on human being is already difficult situations and conditions.

I was just thinking the same thing.

I followed it closely as it was one of the cases that brought me here and right now one of the actors off breaking bad is doing a documentry of the tara calico case so i been waiting for that but they are pretty sure it is Tara but it was also thought that the boy in the photos also bound and gaged was someone they new and that turned out to be wrong he had went missing while hunting with his dad and disappeard then they thought because of the photos he was abducted well turns out some hunters found the remains in the forest not far from where he went missing and he simply got lost and died of exposure..

Her mother was convinced it was her, and that works for me. As for it being the boy, I think it was him too. He was probably returned to the area where he went missing. Tara's probably there somewhere too. But that being said, I don't think it was these guys who killed Tara and the boy.

This man only received 4 years ??? This is disgusting! He was also released with an ankle monitor?

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...ng-children-christopher-holmes-federal-prison

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back