FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(My projected thoughts): Law Enforcement Officer: “Gosh, someone left this car, running, sitting on railroad tracks, with a purse, keys, and phone in it. I better move it off these tracks and park it and then go about my evening...no sense making any attempt to locate the owner...”

I just can’t even. Wtf.

Honestly that's what really angers me about this case. How on earth the officer didn't follow up is beyond me and wasted valuable time.

I don't expect a good outcome, I really hope I am wrong though but the shoes are just strange.

Either she was experiencing some emotional crisis or they were planted and neither bodes well.

MOO

BF and friend are the only ones who saw her? The BF not shown or mentioned on her FB, and "not approved of"?

Was LEO on duty, from that jurisdiction, in a vehicle?

Sis has CT's phone. I'd hope a data search has been done.

Cowart only runs south, and the houses on the west side back up to the tracks.

Foxy truck entrance is literally a shoes-throw from the tracks.

WAG/MOO... She didn't drop them off. She wasn't even in the car. One of or both the BF and pal dropped the car, tossed the shoes, hotfooted down the tracks to home. They may have had the car longer, adding to the already big head start.

BF and friend are the only ones who saw her? The BF not shown or mentioned on her FB, and "not approved of"?

Was LEO on duty, from that jurisdiction, in a vehicle?

Sis has CT's phone. I'd hope a data search has been done.

Cowart only runs south, and the houses on the west side back up to the tracks.

Foxy truck entrance is literally a shoes-throw from the tracks.

WAG/MOO... She didn't drop them off. She wasn't even in the car. One of or both the BF and pal dropped the car, tossed the shoes, hotfooted down the tracks to home. They may have had the car longer, adding to the already big head start.
CIEHA TAYLOR: Search continues for Plant City woman last seen a month ago

This statement from the mother in the linked article supports your theory of the shoes, IMO:

And just weeks after police found Cieha’s car, her mother says Cieha's shoes were found just up the road.

“I felt that they were placed there and it was somebody maybe was, remorseful,” said Canitha.

Much like most here, I find this case baffling. This young lady looks so happy, vibrant and her smile and eyes are bright. I bet she lit up a room and everyone loved her. I’m not feeling the suicide vibe.

Ideas going thru my mind are: what time was the car dumped and when was the next train expected? It would be logical to me that whoever dumped the car, miscalculated the timing of the train. An officer had enough time to safely move the car before it would have been hit.

Did the officer notice anyone in the vicinity when he/she arrived? Did they recognize the vehicle, know the owner and think that person would return promptly? Is this a routine activity in this area that an officer wouldn’t investigate thinking “just silly kids” or something along those lines?

What is grown in the nearby fields? Anything worth stopping for?

It would be logical also if the perp thought a train hitting the car would destroy evidence. If this is true, what evidence would that hide? The car could be dismantled to find evidence. Unlike a torched vehicle that can hide quite a bit of evidence.

Finding Cieha

There is rarely a day that goes by that this family hasn’t posted a plea for finding Cieha.
A recent post addresses the rumor that Cieha is not really missing. It is merely that-a rumor. It also addresses the fact that disrespect will not be tolerated on the page.
Sadly, Cieha is still missing. It states due to the coronavirus outbreak, LE has told family they are limited on what they can do with the case at this time.

Thanks for sharing, mlhenn. I'm confused about whether she was actually seen at the tracks? I've seen it reported that she was seen AT the train tracks, but also seen it reported she was LAST seen dropping her boyfriend off at his house.
I went back through previous posts. I take it as she was last seen around 4-5pm dropping her boyfriend off for work which happened to be at a friend’s house.
So possibly the boyfriend was going to catch a ride to work with the friend or possibly there’s a business located at the friend’s residence???
Then after dropping her boyfriend off, she drove off. Around 7pm her car was found running on the tracks. Her mother stated in the video that one of the back tires were sitting on the track and that’s when the police officer moved it.
I also noticed her mom mentioned how Cieha’s cell phone was just sitting there when the car was found. She also showed the light pole where Cieha’s shoes were found days later as if they were just placed there by someone.

Prayers for Cieha and family, hoping see is found safe and soon. It's been weeks, there's something off about the circumstances of her vanishing and the placement of the car .
Hope LE has a good idea what's going on here. MOO

This case baffles me to this day and i keep thinking about it. Going over and over the information that we have, but there is no logical explanation. It's not known if anyone saw Cieha actually in her car driving away from where she dropped off her boyfriend. So then the boyfriend and friend are the persons who saw her before she dissapeared.

In my opinion her car on the railroad tracks still running, her shoes being found days later close to where her car was, seems to be staged. Like someone wanted to make it look like it was some kind of abduction or that she maybe did something to herself. I personally don't think she did something to herself, because i think they would have found her by now.

I was scrolling through the fb page set up for her and I found this picture of a rose with all kinds of colors. Weird part is, i just started a diamond painting, with exactly that Rose. It's probably all a coincidence, but i can't let this case go and there has to be someone who knows something. I will keep on checking everyting. I hope they will find her.

All of this is only my opinion.

Finding Cieha

April 15 Post
STOP SCROLLING POST

This post have close to 200 comments. There’s a few questions included in which Cieha’s family respond to.

EDIT: Actually the post right below it has close to 300 comments which include some questions answered by family.
May give a little more insight, IMO.

Finding Cieha

April 15 Post
STOP SCROLLING POST

This post have close to 200 comments. There’s a few questions included in which Cieha’s family respond to.

EDIT: Actually the post right below it has close to 300 comments which include some questions answered by family.
May give a little more insight, IMO.
They've done a good job sharing information. I'm glad to know a Private Investigator is involved. Sometimes people will talk to a PI, rather than LE. It's good that the boyfriend hasn't changed his story but it is not good that he is not cooperating. If the boyfriend's friend is the one who's not talking at all, which is what the family seems to be saying, then that is a red flag. JMO

"I wish I was coming to you with better news. Unfortunately we have not received any new updates. We’re still in disbelief our girl is gone! How can someone just disappear without a trace? I mean a whole person just gone and no one seems to know anything at all! It’s very disheartening for our family. We still have hope she is out there somewhere and alive. We’ve exhausted all avenues we can think of. We do currently have a PI digging deeper into Ciehas case and hoping something comes of it. Please keep our girl lifted in your thoughts and prayers. She’s been gone way to long and we need answers."

Much like most here, I find this case baffling. This young lady looks so happy, vibrant and her smile and eyes are bright. I bet she lit up a room and everyone loved her. I’m not feeling the suicide vibe.

Ideas going thru my mind are: what time was the car dumped and when was the next train expected? It would be logical to me that whoever dumped the car, miscalculated the timing of the train. An officer had enough time to safely move the car before it would have been hit.

Did the officer notice anyone in the vicinity when he/she arrived? Did they recognize the vehicle, know the owner and think that person would return promptly? Is this a routine activity in this area that an officer wouldn’t investigate thinking “just silly kids” or something along those lines?

What is grown in the nearby fields? Anything worth stopping for?

It would be logical also if the perp thought a train hitting the car would destroy evidence. If this is true, what evidence would that hide? The car could be dismantled to find evidence. Unlike a torched vehicle that can hide quite a bit of evidence.

This has been what has struck me as the most odd. I don't know the size of the town so maybe someone could enlighten me on that? Was this something like a small town, that the officer may have felt comfortable doing as mentioned above as in "oh these kids again" - or worse, if the boyfriend and friend were nearby, did they run up upon seeing LE and explain something to the officer to make them not question why the vehicle was left there "momentarily" running? That would further explain why it may not have been a red flag. I wonder if there is any further information from that officer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teadoughnutsdogbanjo
Back