FL FL - Collier County, UP1275, White (also described as Hispanic elsewhere), 21-35, July 1982

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

HopeRains

My name is Lisa Coburn Kesler.
Reaction score
Profile on Namus

Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years)21-35
Estimated Year of Death0-1982
Estimated PM I 1 Days
Height 6' 0"(72 inches) , Estimated
Weight 165 lbs, Estimated

The decedent was found floating in a canal by passing tourists.

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description Brown/Black; short, almost shaved head
Facial Hair Description Dark brown to black, short mustache

Scar/mark Uncircumsized

Clothing - On the Body

Straight leg, rolled at the cuff, dress style, blue jeans "Lavie" brand, 32 inch waist; Brown leather belt with "Bonded leather made in Haiti", "1684", and "32" stamped on the reverse; "Kingsport" size 14.5- 15 (small) maroon cotton, short sleeve, button up with pocket shirt with printed collar, Made in Korea; Size 8.5D "Sir Imperial - Quality Footwear", black, diagonal zipper, dress ankle boots, made in Korea; Grey, patterned, thin, stretch socks; Jockey-type underwear.

Naples Daily News, 8 July 82, pg 3
1724879295969.png

There has also been speculation his case may be related to another case, that of UP-1273.

Local to this one. This area is desolate and in the middle of Everglades National Park.. Not sure what the roads looked like back in 1982 but even now you’re lucky to see a handful of cars on US-41. I-75 runs through there as well but as far as I know, you cannot see the canals as well from it.

Local to this one. This area is desolate and in the middle of Everglades National Park.. Not sure what the roads looked like back in 1982 but even now you’re lucky to see a handful of cars on US-41. I-75 runs through there as well but as far as I know, you cannot see the canals as well from it.
Suffice it to say there is a high likelihood that this was a victim of the rampant drug wars going on from the importation of cocaine in South Florida and specifically Miami at this time. Many a body was dumped off of US 41 (Aka the Tamiami Trail) with the hopes that mother nature would take care of it...and probably did in many cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewreckk35
Back