Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Robert Wiggins was arrested on parole violation today for contacting Tony? Maybe someone already posted this but what!?
These are so small I can't read them. Can you tell me your source? Are they on the Polk County site case ID or inmate # or something where I can find the actual documents? Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
If you can still edit your post, you’ll need to add a link to the source. Otherwise, they could be deleted. Also, do you know if Vinelink is an approved source? I’ve never heard of Vinelink so I’ll go check it out. Thanks.

Feel free to delete. I don't have time with my kids starting back to school virtually today. I don't know why Vinelink wouldn't be an approved source.

Feel free to delete. I don't have time with my kids starting back to school virtually today. I don't know why Vinelink wouldn't be an approved source.
Oh, I'm not a mod/admin. I was just thinking of what the Terms of Service (TOS) are and it could be deleted when a mod reviews the thread. I'm glad you posted them. I should have read every available document when I looked on the Polk County site. But, like you, a busy, tiring day today, beginning at 5:00am. I love that we all help each other with cases on here.

Do I have this right?

TWsr get's RW out on bond, pledging installment agreement secured by real estate.

TWsr is talking on the phone with TJ for almost 5 minutes before he hands the phone over to Robert, home on bond release, where TJ proceeds to instruct Robert to go see TJ's lawyer about the evidence they have/do not have in his triple murder a few weeks ago? Before they hang up, TJ reminds Robert that he's required to call pretrial every day (for his own case) and he better call as soon as they hang up.

Unbelievable. :eek:

TWsr is no stranger to the penal system-- and neither is TJ!!

Why would they do this to RW?

Does Robert suffer from a mental defect?

This kid is truly hopeless. MOO

Last edited:
Oh, I'm not a mod/admin. I was just thinking of what the Terms of Service (TOS) are and it could be deleted when a mod reviews the thread. I'm glad you posted them. I should have read every available document when I looked on the Polk County site. But, like you, a busy, tiring day today, beginning at 5:00am. I love that we all help each other with cases on here.

You can check with mods, but I'm pretty sure it's ok. It's just a search engine that allows subscribers to search court and jail records. It does so with the cooperation/approval of the public entities.

If you can still edit your post, you’ll need to add a link to the source. Otherwise, they could be deleted. Also, do you know if Vinelink is an approved source? I’ve never heard of Vinelink so I’ll go check it out. Thanks.
Vinelink is OK, the problem is OP did not link the documents to the source.

We also use Vinelink to track inmates in the State prison system.

Vinelink = ("Victim Information and Notification Everyday").

If they were smart they wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. I can't get over how STOOOPID that was. My mouth is open & I'm shaking my head in disbelief. Don't contact any witnesses or co-defendants do you understand? Yes your honor. ROBERT TELEPHONE....

If they were smart they wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. I can't get over how STOOOPID that was. My mouth is open & I'm shaking my head in disbelief. Don't contact any witnesses or co-defendants do you understand? Yes your honor. ROBERT TELEPHONE....
Agree. How can you not shake your head in disbelief here! :eek:

I'm also getting the picture of TJ being not only the town bully but also the home bully where the household also fears him. I think he probably speaks in commands and told his dad, TWsr, to put Robert on the phone. Nonetheless, I question TWsr's state of mind at that moment.

Three young men are still dead and their families grieving. :(

Agree. How can you not shake your head in disbelief here! :eek:

I'm also getting the picture of TJ being not only the town bully but also the home bully where the household also fears him. I think he probably speaks in commands and told his dad, TWsr, to put Robert on the phone. Nonetheless, I question TWsr's state of mind at that moment.

Three young men are still dead and their families grieving. :(

You're probably right. This whole thing is tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89