GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.....that email HAS to be creating panic or hysteria among the A family, especially WA. I bet they are all sweating blood. I wonder if it wasn't planted and specifically released on behalf of LE to see what they will do. Mind game?
You were posting as I was writing the same thing. I think you are right, part of the pressure, stick head in vice and turn.

Had it been me called into a police interview room I would be scared as hell about what I was there for. I would asssume it was something bad but when told my husband had been shot and not expected to live I know my first reaction, the first word(s) out of my mouth would be to yell........"WHAT????????????????". "WHAT DID YOU SAY"??????????????? "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"?????????? "WHAT HAPPENED"????????????because that news would be such a shock that I would doubt that I had heard correctly. It's only after my brain was able to absorb and process this information that I would or could exclaim "OH MY GOD!" and then cover my face and cry. That is if I hadn't passed out by then. But Wendy did not even ask "WHAT HAPPENED?". She went straight to " OH MY GOD" and burying her face in her hands and "crying" almost a split second after the detective told her. She did not even pause a second to allow her brain to absorb and THEN react to such shocking news. After that, her actions just hit me as being so phony, doing such a bad job of going through the motions and saying things, she thought, a truly grieving and INNOCENT woman would do and say. I had to stop watching after about a minute because her "act" was so bad I could not bear to watch a woman who already knew her husband had been "hit" TRY to act like she was really and truly grieving. And deep down in my brain somewhere, I felt like she was happy to actually,OFFICIALLY, hear the news from a detective that Dan had been shot and not expected to live. But that's just me and my take on how I would act and JMO on WA of course. She could be totally innocent in this whole thing and knew NOTHING!!!!!!! (yeah, right). Bette Davis she ain't!!!!

Well, with the release of that email, I guess we now know that LE didn't fall for Wendy's crappy acting lol!

Exactly my thought. If someone told me that ANYONE I knew had been shot, especially my husband, my first thought would be a robbery or interrupted burglary, or maybe a car-jacking. Or maybe a random act of violence. I would never imagine a hit.
Exactly. Yet, she claimed she was worried about the children' safety, or something of that nature. The children were safe at pre-school that day. Why would she think (supposedly) someone would go looking for them and want to harm them after shooting her ex?

Her writing class 'self-interview' descibes the death of her ex was due to a hitman, as if it was a fact. However, it was well before that fact was established.

I just hope they don't immediately post bond.
Hopefully, by the time they are arrested, there will be so much evidence against them that they will be unbondable or bond will be posted so high they cannot flee. Wendi already fled with the children once (from Dan), so I don't doubt she would try it again. I hope LE are ready to pounce if she tries it. Feeling for the Markels as they wait this out and know they are anxious for the little ones.

LR arrested on an unrelated charge - 2015
SG arrested - 5-25-16
Email from RM to GC - 9-30-16
KM arrested - 10-1-16
LR pleads guilty and flips - 10-4-16

The email reads:

Dear Georgia,

There are few word to express our appreciation that you really understood our concerns about the children. We thank you for moving the plea-bargaining process forward. We will sleep better at night. As the situation evolves we need a tight plan for emergency placement, due to arrests.
Please contact:
Sara Franco Executive Director
JAFCO

We will talk about other arrangements and issues in the next few weeks. Thank you again for all your work and support in this tragedy.
Ruth, Phil and Shelly.

The Reply With Quote button won't work for me, either!

Anyway, I believe the release of the email by LE was definitely on purpose. The purpose was: to let the Adelson's know what they can expect to happen in the near future. Very clever on LE's part. In other words, they are saying to the Adelsons, get your affairs in order, we are coming for you.

IMHO

She's not bright enough to understand game theory. She was an adjunct professor not on tenure track. She was bright but not bright enough to become a law professor in a competitive environment. Should would have been a good practitioner of corporate law, maybe even a litigator, but just isn't bright enough to negotiate the rarefied and competitive disciplines like legal theory or jurisprudence, let alone game theory. Dan surely was, however, and I can't imagine the magnitude of his loss to the profession. Such a waste.

Someone on the last thread mentioned that Wendi studied game theory. Where did this information come from? If true, that would explain her bizarre comments to LE about her family, trying to deflect guilt with candor.

WA complained to everyone that Dan did not treat her as an equal. She will be treated as an equal in prison. As equal as all the other prisoners!

she cashed in her kids and freedom for a Lexus in need of repairs, and the potential for an upgrade to an Escalade. bottom lining it. Basic.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

And new *advertiser censored*. Don't forget about the *advertiser censored*. SMDH.

I am getting little bit worried now that this email came out. WA, IMO, is a mental case to begin with and I am worried that she will become totally unhinged mentally after this and do something stupid rather than let Dan have the last word (in her mind). I think I better take a break from this case as I'm getting tooooooooo into it.

I am getting little bit worried now that this email came out. WA, IMO, is a mental case to begin with and I am worried that she will become totally unhinged mentally after this and do something stupid rather than let Dan have the last word (in her mind). I think I better take a break from this case as I'm getting tooooooooo into it.
I am uneasy too. I sure hope they're all under surveillance.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member