GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #7 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was curious if WA mentioned why she called DM "Jibbers". It seems, if I recall, it wasn't meant to be derogatory. It seems derogatory to me, but does this mean something else? I wonder if he talked "jibberish", but he didn't seem that way, based on what testimony and programs I have heard about him. Anyone want to speculate?

Maybe KM will flip (and seek a lower sentence) if/when she is convicted. At that point the fate of the father of her children (SG) will have been decided and so she won't be the cause of any legal harm to him by flipping. JMO.

Why would LR like KM? She is conniving and convinced SG, his good friend, to kill an innocent man! I totally get what you’re saying and that you’re not saying that he should. Of course we only know his side but I get just having your friend that you are loyal to and seeing how a spouse treats your friend badly repeatedly and just not dealing with them.

I'm wondering if KM's life is in danger from the Latin Kings or some other gang if she flips. Was SHE ever in a gang? SG?

Does anyone know whether it is possible for a dentist to make $2 million per year, or a periodontist $3.5 million per year, without engaging in fraudulent activity? So far, Harvey Adelson seems to be let off the hook for the murder. I wonder if he ought to be investigated for committing insurance fraud.

Does anyone know whether it is possible for a dentist to make $2 million per year, or a periodontist $3.5 million per year, without engaging in fraudulent activity? So far, Harvey Adelson seems to be let off the hook for the murder. I wonder if he ought to be investigated for committing insurance fraud.

Was it specifically said that income was from the dental practice? CA has real estate holdings and they said they had 10,000 pages worth of investment detail for HA.

Well he did say she had that amazing sexuality....gag

I don't agree he should feel guilty for not warning Dan. Who would have thought ahead of time something so crazy and stranger than fiction would actually happen. I give him credit for telling the Tallahassee police right after the murder what he observed. If he was trying to get back with Wendi he could have conveniently forgot to mention the Charlie stuff.
I agree. She is a manipulator to the extreme. That is clear. I’ve been tricked by people similar many times myself... including my ex-husband who would make statements that I couldn’t even believe, because I didn’t want to, but they were chilling and later I learned they were true. There’s an underlying sinister aspect to some people and they just have a different extremely selfish attitude - any ends justified to get their way. I believe Wendi is like that. She knows how to act so people think she is “nice” but it’s a false front.

Was it specifically said that income was from the dental practice? CA has real estate holdings and they said they had 10,000 pages worth of investment detail for HA.
Financial Investigator testimony: Harvey and Donna Adelson had a lot of money (2013-2016); The Adelson Institute's annual income was approx. $2 million; CA made $3 million to $3.5 million per year (2013-2016). JMO.

I want to read a trial watcher fan fiction with the judge in this case presiding over the Jodi Arias trial and in particular his dealing with Jennifer ‘can we approach’ Wilmott! Lol.

Pissed off at the call, the drive by, and telling JL, the tv repairman, and the police that CA joked about hiring a hitman to kill Danny. And isn’t it funny - Wendi accused CA of repeating himself - but Wendi tends repeat herself as well!

How are you employed? WA, I'm a Lawyer.

Last edited:
This link (3 years ago) has the one minute video/audio of undercover officer and DA:
Dan Markel Killing: Never-Before-Seen Clip Shows Police Sting Against Mother of FSU Professor's Ex-Wife
September 16, 2016

Undercover officer (left) and Donna Adelson

[...] an undercover officer is seen approaching Donna Adelson, the mother of Markel’s ex-wife, Wendi Adelson.

The officer poses as the brother of one of the men arrested in Markel’s murder, 33-year-old Luis Rivera, and asks the woman for payment for Rivera’s alleged services.

“I want to let you know that my brother, he helped your family with this problem you guys had up north,” the officer, dressed in casual clothing, tells Adelson. “He’s going through some rough times and I want to make sure that you take care of what he’s going through.”

Adelson appears confused, and tells the man that she didn’t know what he was talking about.
[...]

And yet He stayed with her until she booted him. He should have turned the quacks in so the two children would have a real father and proper guidance right now. I don't trust anybody who were associated with them during that time frame. Leaving town the night before the murder and establishing a perfect alibi...knowing about the hitman comments in advance. Directing Law enforcement to CA rather than the whole complete family during his first interrogation. Admitted he hated DM based on the information available to him at the time
No, did you watch the trial? This is a huge stretch. Jeffrey Lacasse is an upstanding, honest person and WA underestimated him, greatly!

Was curious if WA mentioned why she called DM "Jibbers". It seems, if I recall, it wasn't meant to be derogatory. It seems derogatory to me, but does this mean something else? I wonder if he talked "jibberish", but he didn't seem that way, based on what testimony and programs I have heard about him. Anyone want to speculate?
From this article in Miami New Times
A Professor's Murder in Tallahassee Was a Contract Hit, Prosecutors Say
In the 15 months preceding what investigators say was a "murder for hire," Dan Markel's ex-mother-in-law, Donna Adelson, had sent her only daughter a flurry of emails. They were pointed and vitriolic, filled with hatred for her son-in-law.

She called the man with two Harvard degrees an "idiot," a "," and a "*advertiser censored*."

"You suffered under his 'reign,'" Donna wrote to her daughter, Dan's ex-wife Wendi, in May 2013. "Narcissistic personality disorder causes major problems in a marriage."

Donna continued by derogatorily calling Dan "Jibbers" for his habit of talking incessantly and "Elvis" for what she perceived as his swollen self-regard.

She concluded the email, "I'm too angry to write any more. I'm going to shower, wash my hair, and get ready for you and the boys to come home."

Last edited:
Periodontists and dental clinics do not bring in that much income. The income of more than 180k has got to be from other business ventures. But CA having a safe full of CASH means something else to me. CASH businesses are many times from illegal activity. Sleeping with a gun and keeping bundles of cash in a safe aren’t behaviors I’d associate with my dentist or perio guy. It’s not usual behavior. JMO and MOO.

As for that video of DA and the "brother" of LR, wtf?
If you don't have any idea of what the guy is talking about, you don't take anything from him and you walk.
You might even be scared, because he is a big guy talking nonsense.
She stopped to listen to his full presentation and accepted his envelope. Busted.
You know that "MRI" of Homer Simpson's head, with the pea-sized brain inside it?

upload_2019-10-5_17-58-55.png

As for that video of DA and the "brother" of LR, wtf?
If you don't have any idea of what the guy is talking about, you don't take anything from him and you walk.
You might even be scared, because he is a big guy talking nonsense.
She stopped to listen to his full presentation and accepted his envelope. Busted.
You know that "MRI" of Homer Simpson's head, with the pea-sized brain inside it?

View attachment 207845
Then instead of calling the police, she calls CA and whispers ‘you probably have some idea what I’m talking about’ and later talks in tortured “code” about TVs...

Also from the Miami New Times article from June (I recommend reading the article as it has other details, mainly quotes of DA emails to WA that I have not seen reported elsewhere.)

On July 11, 2014, Donna emailed Wendi to confirm a Best Buy appointment to fix a broken TV set. It was scheduled for between 8 a.m. and noon July 18, 2014.

Dan would be shot dead in that time frame.

Periodontists and dental clinics do not bring in that much income. The income of more than 180k has got to be from other business ventures. But CA having a safe full of CASH means something else to me. CASH businesses are many times from illegal activity. Sleeping with a gun and keeping bundles of cash in a safe aren’t behaviors I’d associate with my dentist or perio guy. It’s not usual behavior. JMO and MOO.
Dental surgery can be so painful, sometimes the pain continues long after the initial pain killers prescribed are finished.........
imo, speculation.

Also from the Miami New Times article from June (I recommend reading the article as it has other details, mainly quotes of DA emails to WA that I have not seen reported elsewhere.)

On July 11, 2014, Donna emailed Wendi to confirm a Best Buy appointment to fix a broken TV set. It was scheduled for between 8 a.m. and noon July 18, 2014.

Dan would be shot dead in that time frame.

Yes, that ws a good article. I hadn't heard some of that stuff before. Thanks for finding it!

It almost made me sympathetic to Wendi.....her mother is a real piece of work. She might have brow-beated Wendi into this hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123