GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really matter for this case. I just think she was lying about the party, or at least lying about that's why she bought that particular liquor on that particular day. I mean just hours after your exH is shot dead you buy liquor called "bulliet?" Really!? There are no coincidences.

It's literally pronounced "bullet."

I have a suspicion that there are many other interviews that are ,within law enforcement , being held for another case and were not disclosed as evidence for this specific case.

I have no doubt they investigated the supposed party and the timing around at all.

I have never heard that the stock the bar party was at the restaurant. Perhaps that is a Misassumption ?

If true, She was already at the restaurant..... and the Bulliet bottle was still in the original bag with the receipt in her car when they picked her up. I still consider the stock the bar party was later, not lunch.

As to pickup, We saw in the video that she was still in custody at 8 p.m. on a timestamp.
Ah ok. I didn’t review that when I wrote this so disregard my thought!

I couldn't catch what he said when he stood back up because my dog was being loud.....what did he say?

Note that Law and Crime has advantages over other feeds in that one can rewind....

He stood and said" So my concern ummm, pause 5 seconds..give me a second to confer... then he sits back down for about 15 seconds stands up.. and ask the court for some more time because he may need to research to address mr. Garcia's position to that motion

Of course she wants to testify. I can tell her attys think it’s a bad idea. She’s a total narcissist. She thinks she’s going to manipulate the jury out of a conviction. This is a bad idea! It never goes well for defendants. There’s too much evidence against her and she’s just going to get up there and lie. And she will look like a liar and seal a conviction.

It doesn't really matter for this case. I just think she was lying about the party, or at least lying about that's why she bought that particular liquor on that particular day. I mean just hours after your exH is shot dead you buy liquor called "bulliet?" Really!? There are no coincidences.

It's literally pronounced "bullet."

I completely agree and have always thought that the stock the bar party was a farce. Seriously ... BULLIET? I think she and CA were going to drink it at their celebration get together.

Of course she wants to testify. I can tell her attys think it’s a bad idea. She’s a total narcissist. She thinks she’s going to manipulate the jury out of a conviction. This is a bad idea! It never goes well for defendants. There’s too much evidence against her and she’s just going to get up there and lie. And she will look like a liar and seal a conviction.
It is NOT a good idea. Wow. I’m still shocked.

I am streaming the trial on Law and Crime website, but they still have the seal up. What’s happening!? KM going to testify? Are they doing closing arguments today?

I am streaming the trial on Law and Crime website, but they still have the seal up. What’s happening!? KM going to testify? Are they doing closing arguments today?

They briefly talked to the judge at 8:30 and yes, KM is testifying. Not sure about closing arguments. I only heard DeCoste complain about the fasting thing, but maybe it's a consideration for all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28