GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up the author of this blog. He appears to have close ties to the A's. Total speculation but I wonder if this is the ex-boyfriend of Wendi's that June U referred to during the interview with investigators. I remember she said Wendi was dating someone named David and David's nanny is who CA ended up getting pregnant. His IG is public and there is a pic of the nanny (who shares the same name that June U mentioned) and her baby.
Good sleuthing!

I looked up the author of this blog. He appears to have close ties to the A's. Total speculation but I wonder if this is the ex-boyfriend of Wendi's that June U referred to during the interview with investigators. I remember she said Wendi was dating someone named David and David's nanny is who CA ended up getting pregnant. His IG is public and there is a pic of the nanny (who shares the same name that June U mentioned) and her baby.
And ...I did a little more sleuthing. Guess where one of his offices is? MIAMI BEACH!

ETA - he posted a picture of an owl 3 days go on his IG. Lol. You can’t make this stuff up.

ETA #2 - And he’s “friends” with at least two of SG’s defense attorneys!

Last edited:

Welp, that solved that issue--awesome sleuthing.

Next, lol.

What’s really strange is when you go to the owl photo and look at the person’s profile that wrote “top of the food chain” - there is a photo of a guy and a reference to him being an attorney to SG. So weird.

Holy crap, you are right. That's MP. And the "awkward" comment after his comment is interesting.

What’s really strange is when you go to the owl photo and look at the person’s profile that wrote “top of the food chain” - there is a photo of a guy and a reference to him being an attorney to SG. So weird.

Woah, that's the guy that sat to the left of Saam Z throughout the trial. I was wondering who he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper