GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, from Jada Williams: "Wow. Magbanua just said she can see Charlie Adelson being involved in everything. "

Jada E. Williams on Twitter

Clearly the strategy is to throw the Adelsons, or at least Charlie, under the bus. If the Adelsons are paying for KM's counsel, they are probably hating that decision about now.

She may say that, but it means nothing.

She has given no evidence of such. M o o

It's a play to the jury of separating herself from such, that she is not involved, yet she is not giving any information to help with a case against the adelson's at all? Moo

I have to admit ...I have NEVER peed on myself in my adult life - yet during this trial we’ve heard that Donna peed on herself, Wendi vomited all over the place in a restaurant, and now KM peeing on herself. Not being able to control bodily functions seems to be a recurring theme amongst these guilty people.[/QUOT

I think these physiological reactions are a good sign this group may have issues but maybe they are not psychopaths. They have some conscience. Some feelings of guilt eating away at them. Just my opinion, mind you. I don't know many people who would not be going completely mad in the same position no matter how right they think they are for committing murder.

Did the defense put KM on the stand to help protect CA? Regardless of the verdict for KM, now it will be harder for the State to use KM's potential future testimony (even if she would flip) for a CA trial - her old and new testimony will be conflicting. Is another outside attorney pulling the strings here??? Put KM on the stand under oath to hurt the future case against CA regardless of KM's fate - and hurt KM's value/ability to flip?

Court TV is being BRUTAL assessing KM’s character. They are basically saying she comes off like a self absorbed gold digger. Lol.
It's what the jury thinks and at least 6 of them have been chosen by the defense. It just takes one to hold everything up. It's a tough decision to take a persons freedom away forever when you yourself didn't see it all go down with the naked eye.

Last edited:
I had to giggle when the prosecution was talking to Catherine about the numbers of girlfriends. And they went back and forth and back and forth and eventually she said I was the last ex girlfriend.

I'm sure (sarcasm)that Wendi is screaming at her house watching this going ...oh my gosh that sounds like "latex girlfriend" like I mentioned as "latex spouse"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub