GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole situation was tragic, although I don't think he could have been saved but who knows, to think he was suffering all that time is a horrible thought. The grandparent's were awarded a settlement by the dispatch agency which the kids received in trust. That was bad Karma for Danny but good in the fact it nailed down almost the exact timing of the murder.
I agree that he couldn’t have been saved as he was shot in the head in a significant area.
It’s also karma in that with all the lies and garbage the kids have been fed (IMO), they will have that legacy from their father. And even if somehow they don’t know the gossip about their family that could probe them to research him.

BBM: remember why we are all here

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
DANIEL ERIC MARKEL
BELOVED FATHER, SON, BROTHER AND FRIEND​

OCT. 9, 1972 - JULY 19, 2014

His children were his world
His family, friends and community his pillars
His academic work his passion
His light shone so bright
That it will never be extinguished

Attachments

• dmHEADSTONE.png
    dmHEADSTONE.png
    608 KB · Views: 27
Agree. Since the trial I’ve believed that she knew previously and was just trying to throw the investigators off.

I really don't know what to think after watching that very looong video. She's a good actress if she knew. But, as her mom told her, she was going to have to put on the performance of a lifetime....

What stood out to me was the following:
1. She was more concerned with what they knew - like how she kept looking at her friend’s phone and asking what the media knew.
2. She appears to be listening whenever she’s alone in the room, except towards the very end. She turns the tears off and does the Lamaze breathing to get herself worked up.
3. Her friend had a more genuine reaction and concern for Dan than she did.
4. She never asked where in the house or when it happened. She wasn’t really asking many questions. Notice how she said”Wait, you didn’t catch a guy running away down the street, did you?”
Did you? Hmmmm- to me that seems more like she’s hoping they didn’t catch anyone. Maybe I’m too biased against the Adelson’s already. But it just seems she was more worried about the wrong things.
She gave so much unnecessary information. I don’t know if that was nerves or what. If that was me and my ex was shot, I wouldn’t be giggling and offering up receipts.

well obviously I am one to doubt myself, thanks for responding @TTF14 and sorry everyone for all the BBM, scroll and roll, please don't put a hit on me....LOL:p:p
And don’t worry about doubting yourself DTPeke. We all do and this case is mind boggling and full of deception. I think following cases like this is hard on our psyche’s too... I know I’ve had to take a bit of a break.

What stood out to me was the following:
1. She was more concerned with what they knew - like how she kept looking at her friend’s phone and asking what the media knew.
2. She appears to be listening whenever she’s alone in the room, except towards the very end. She turns the tears off and does the Lamaze breathing to get herself worked up.
3. Her friend had a more genuine reaction and concern for Dan than she did.
4. She never asked where in the house or when it happened. She wasn’t really asking many questions. Notice how she said”Wait, you didn’t catch a guy running away down the street, did you?”
Did you? Hmmmm- to me that seems more like she’s hoping they didn’t catch anyone. Maybe I’m too biased against the Adelson’s already. But it just seems she was more worried about the wrong things.
She gave so much unnecessary information. I don’t know if that was nerves or what. If that was me and my ex was shot, I wouldn’t be giggling and offering up receipts.
Have listened to most but not all of it and I was struck by the lack of questions -- how many times was he shot? what parts of the body were hit? where did it happen? who found him? was it a robbery? JMO.

he had two angels trying to look out for him that day; the neighbor and the friend on the phone (God Bless the nosey neighbors of the world)

the friend had worked at the school SAS WA had chosen, Danny was getting his opinion; if it had been a stranger I am not so sure a 911 call would have been placed

and from what she is saying in the interview Danny had suggested meeting in person to discuss the school issue, he had given her enough information about his morning for her to know the timing of and places he was going

KARMA two 911 calls and if you believe she used the school discussion as a means to track him completely skewing the timeline of events she anticipated

Thanks for taking the time to fill me in as I have forgotten so much. Karma indeed. I'm just getting around to listening to the FIVE HOUR video of Wendy's interview while I paint my baseboards.

"Spoiled to Hell? Are the Feds to blame also? How about Wendy? Could she be charged with anything?"

This was a particularly informative video!! Nice bit of investigative effort on MLawyer's part (IMO)... WA doing a slow down with the divorce.

This was a particularly informative video!! Nice bit of investigative effort on MLawyer's part (IMO)... WA doing a slow down with the divorce.
very interesting timing of all that, very smart of ML to think of that angle

also in her interview did you notice how curious / interested she is in that call from her divorce lawyer, not sure if the lawyer texted as well or how many times they called but she was very focused on what they wanted, and wanting to listen to that voice mail. What would it even matter they have told her several times Danny is not going to make it.

ETA: Divorce lawyer

Last edited:
In 2018, Wendi Adelson was apparently employed by billionaire Fernandez’s group, the IMPAC Fund, mounting a “… successful public relations assault on a proposed state ballot measure aimed at cracking down on businesses that hire illegal immigrants.” (Marc Caputo, 2018, Politico dot com)

As a response to her employment question, Wendi Adelson said during her “witness stand” that she is a lawyer without disclosing for whom she works with/for. Where is Wendi Adelson employed now? Who are the people, such as billionaire Fernandez, hiring/working with her?

The answers follow:

“IMMIGRANT CHILD DEFENSE CORP has been set up 8/15/2019 in state FL. The current status of the business is Active. The IMMIGRANT CHILD DEFENSE CORP principal address is 100 MERIDIAN AVENUE, APT 244, MIAMI BEACH, 33139. Company number N19000008876. Company Type Domestic Non Profit

IMMIGRANT CHILD DEFENSE CORP Principals:

Nelson Hincapie Vice President, President Hincapie Nelson Address 601 NW 1ST CT #10, MIAMI, FL, 33136

Alan Abramowitz Vice President, President Abramowitz Alan Address 600 S. CALHOUN STREET, TALLAHASSEE, FL, 32301

David Lawrence Vice President, President Lawrence David Address 3250 SW THIRD AVENUE, MIAMI BEACH, FL, 33129

Registered Agent ADELSON WENDI J (p) Address 100 MERIDIAN AVENUE, MIAMI BEACH, FL, 33139”

(florida dot intercreditreport dot com)

I wonder, are these apparently important people aware of the allegations against Wendi Adelson and/or her family members? Do these people care about their own repute from potential negative effect/result of their association with her while these terrible allegations are not sorted out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member