DNA Solves
Okeechobee County
https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs/county/47/

Guerrero-Torres, Jorge Manuel
2828 NW 46 Ave #46
Okeechobee, FL 34972

Red, 2004 Ford truck
FL tag MAW068
Registered to Jorge Manuel Guerrero-Torres (2828 NW 46 Ave #72)

4/10/2013
Charge: Leaving Scene of Crash Without Giving Information-More Than $50 Damage (Adjudicated Guilty)
Charge: Driving W/O Valid License (Adjudication Withheld)
Charge: Opposing an Officer Without Violence (Adjudication Withheld)
4/15/2013
Bonded out of Okeechobee County Jail
4/29/2013
Application for Criminal Indigent Status
"I have 5 dependents." :eek:
"I have a take home income of $280 paid weekly."
Signed "JORGE" (2828 NW 46th Ave #72)
5/7/2013
Written Plea: No Contest
"I am 25 years old and have completed 0 grade in school."
"I cannot read and understand the English language."
Signed "JORGE M GUERRO" [sic]
5/7/2013
Sentence: fines and court costs

Glades County
https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs/county/22/

Guerrero Torres, Jorge Manuel

9/28/2015
Charge: Speed Unlawful Speed (Adjudicated Guilty)
10/14/2015
Entered a plea of guilty
10/14/2015
Sentence: fines, court costs

9/21/2015
Charge: No Valid Driver's License (Adjudicated Guilty)
10/26/2015
Signed plea "JORE [sic] MGT"
10/26/2015
Sentence: fines, court costs, 6 months probation
5/11/2016
Notice of completion of probation and order to terminate

With the exception of its final week, his entire probation term was served while he was living with Diana and her family. So since the federal complaint indicated that at least one of the photos was dated December 16, 2015, that means he manufactured and possessed child *advertiser censored* while on probation.

Okeechobee County

2828 NW 46 Ave #46
Okeechobee, FL 34972

Red, 2004 Ford truck
FL tag MAW068

4/10/2013
Charge: Leaving Scene of Crash Without Giving Information-More Than $50 Damage (Adjudicated Guilty)
4/15/2013
4/29/2013
5/7/2013
5/7/2013

Glades County

9/28/2015
10/14/2015
Entered a plea of guilty
10/14/2015

9/21/2015
10/26/2015
10/26/2015
5/11/2016

With the exception of its final week, his entire probation term was served while he was living with Diana and her family. So since the federal complaint indicated that at least one of the photos was dated December 16, 2015, that means he manufactured and possessed child *advertiser censored* while on probation.

This makes me angry on so many levels.

Okeechobee County

2828 NW 46 Ave #46
Okeechobee, FL 34972

Red, 2004 Ford truck
FL tag MAW068

4/10/2013
4/15/2013
4/29/2013
5/7/2013
5/7/2013

Glades County

9/28/2015
10/14/2015
Entered a plea of guilty
10/14/2015

9/21/2015
10/26/2015
10/26/2015
5/11/2016

5 dependents??????!!!?

5 dependents??????!!!?

What's crazy is, it seems like you don't even have to prove your statements. Like he just said he had 5 dependents to get out of having to pay. Like I said, I have all kinds of problems with this whole situation.

attachment.php

yesterday I stopped by & added a stuffed bear to the memorial
& cried so much I had to hand off my phone to get a picture.

the energy here was so strong & beautiful.

I said I wish I could, because her pile doesnt seem big enough, somehow. Thank you for the show of support. I will pretend that represents all of us, if you don't mind. :)

I said I wish I could, because her pile doesnt seem big enough, somehow. Thank you for the show of support. I will pretend that represents all of us, if you don't mind. :)

mpnola, i absolutely love that & do not mind at all.
this community is filled with so many intelligent, beautiful, strong people; i am very happy to have found it & the solace it brings when I share here.
these acts are ours :heartbeat:
i felt a similar feeling about the size after seeing it up close & after reading your response, i will go back & bring more, from us.
if anyone has any suggestions on stuffed animals or what i could write on a note please share.
i really like the idea of RH or UJ going to drop off a new animal & noticing the strange ones.
just a lil something to let this family know they're not alone & there is still so much beauty here.

& greaterthan; thank you for that post. great sleuthing.

this community is filled with so many intelligent, beautiful, strong people; i am very happy to have found it & the solace it brings when I share here.
i felt a similar feeling about the size after seeing it up close & after reading your response, i will go back & bring more, from us.
if anyone has any suggestions on stuffed animals or what i could write on a note please share.
i really like the idea of RH or UJ going to drop off a new animal & noticing the strange ones.
just a lil something to let this family know they're not alone & there is still so much beauty here.

That's it! WS needs to make an official mascot !! Lol

NONONONONO! Pearl Pinsons case went absolutely cold once it went to the 2nd page!!! I will NOT let this happen to Diana! Where is she?! Where are the updates?! Bumping for Diana !!!

NONONONONO! Pearl Pinsons case went absolutely cold once it went to the 2nd page!!! I will NOT let this happen to Diana! Where is she?! Where are the updates?! Bumping for Diana !!!

It's like as soon as they called off the search and made a arrest of someone that hasn't been charged with anything connected to her no one seems to care to keep her story out there.

I vote for a pink unicorn. :)

I love the unicorn! Maybe we should do rainbow so that no matter what gender our victim is or what their favorite color, it is represented in the unicorn from us.

(Although, my fave color is pink, too, so I am always up for that!)

This is just what our little victims need on their side:
Unicorn horns are said to be harder than diamonds and to be able to neutralize poisons. Unicorn tears can heal both physical wounds and sorrows of the heart.
A person with the ability to see a unicorn may have a wish granted as a reward. Unicorns are often reputed to have the ability to fly. Some unicorns are believed to be able to speak to all kinds of other creatures.

The presence of a Unicorn is announced by the soft and faint tinkling sound of tiny bells being shaken; or of tiny chimes being
rustled by a breeze.

Side note--- on a sad day like today, I like thinking about rainbow unicorns helping the victims we get to know so well. As an Etsy shop owner, I might see if I can find someone to make me a bunch I can buy. I will ship them to people who live in an area to leave them for our victims. :) Love this.

I can't believe there is still no progress in determining where Diana is it's tragic.

Ooh, maybe include a note on each saying "Prayers (of wishing you home) from (state)". Perhaps the
Family will find comfort in knowing how far her story has reached.

I don't know if this violates TOS but I coul chip in a little money to offset the expense.

Ooh, maybe include a note on each saying "Prayers (of wishing you home) from (state)". Perhaps the
Family will find comfort in knowing how far her story has reached.

I don't know if this violates TOS but I coul chip in a little money to offset the expense.

Me, too! I wonder if we could start a thread in the basement to help organize this. I will alert a mod.

Me, too! I wonder if we could start a thread in the basement to help organize this. I will alert a mod.

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestion. Let me get with the mods on this thread and see what we can do.

Tricia

I love the unicorn! Maybe we should do rainbow so that no matter what gender our victim is or what their favorite color, it is represented in the unicorn from us.

(Although, my fave color is pink, too, so I am always up for that!)

This is just what our little victims need on their side:
Unicorn horns are said to be harder than diamonds and to be able to neutralize poisons. Unicorn tears can heal both physical wounds and sorrows of the heart.
A person with the ability to see a unicorn may have a wish granted as a reward. Unicorns are often reputed to have the ability to fly. Some unicorns are believed to be able to speak to all kinds of other creatures.

The presence of a Unicorn is announced by the soft and faint tinkling sound of tiny bells being shaken; or of tiny chimes being
rustled by a breeze.

Side note--- on a sad day like today, I like thinking about rainbow unicorns helping the victims we get to know so well. As an Etsy shop owner, I might see if I can find someone to make me a bunch I can buy. I will ship them to people who live in an area to leave them for our victims. :) Love this.

that is amazing! i love this!
i will start a unicorn hunt of my own lol, but i believe you may be better qualified.

wow, you all are amazing.
thank you for sharing the desire to spread love & light to these families that i think is desperately needed in these dark times.
this whole time, i have had the strong feeling of wanting to do something to help..
i believe this is a great way of starting to do just that.
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestion. Let me get with the mods on this thread and see what we can do.

Tricia

Yesssss!!! 🙂 imagine all the possibilities and happiness that could come from this!! All the lifes we could effect! All from just tossing around some ideas! 😄🙂😀

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back