Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“I’m here with just the picture of my daughter. It’s all I have left of her,” Hernandez said.

To everyone who shared Diana’s photo to help find her, she says thank you. “Sharing her pictures, I cannot ask for more.”

This May, when Diana would have had her next birthday, she asks that you once again share her photo to help remember her.

“My daughter is in heaven,” she said. “She’s with God.”

The family plans to have a memorial for Diana. As for Jorge Guerrero, he’s due in court again on Monday.

'She's with God:' Mother of Diana Alvarez mourns as her remains are found nearly 4 years after her disappearance

Was she found near where he said his car broke down?
I checked out the media and maps for this thread and yes, it's right in the area where he said he wrecked his car and that's why he was in the area so long.

Numerous Florida agencies searched north of Lee County for weeks, including in an area near Yeehaw Junction in Osceola County, where Guerrero-Torres reportedly crashed his vehicle, but did not report it to law enforcement, Busatta said.

Attorney: Search for missing Fort Myers girl has ended

In the complaint, it says that he "continuing toward Yee-Haw Junction where the cellular telephone remained stationary for several hours before heading back to Okeechobee and finally departing to the cellular telephone's place of origin in Orlando."

I am sure police thought she was there all along?? I am so glad she was finally found.

The last news I could find about his case was in March:

Diana Alvarez homicide: Jorge Guerrero-Torres case delayed due to COVID-19

Comments from defense attorney Jay Brizell and assistant state attorney Francine H. Donnorummo confirmed that for the judge. Both lawyers expressed that there would be difficulties with travel, completing depositions and related issues due to the COVID restrictions.

"I'm thinking about April 27," Steinbeck said. "Does that work for counsel?" Both sides gave their assent.

I can't find an update on his court hearings.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back