FL - Diana Ruiz, 43, & Kristine Melton, 35, murdered, Cape Coral, Oct 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I watched the trial and everyday had nightmares from his grotesque ugly face that went along with his evil actions.

Several people walked into my office today and saw him and they all said eeekkk! What are you watching!

Goodbye you grotesque, ugly human being and may you never walk among decent human beings ever again.

There are way too many photos of WW on MSM, and not of the victims Kristine and Diane. Glad to see this article and a few photos. moo

1719499145154.png
Kristine Melton, 35, was a cat lover.

Melton was remembered as a cat lover and great friend during the trial, according to News-Press. Her friend since high school, Stephanie Sailors, 41, testified that she and Melton lived in Colorado before moving to Cape Coral together and were servers at the same restaurant.

Melton's cousin, Samantha Catomer, testified that Melton was the quick-witted godmother to her child who made everyone feel safe and understood, the outlet reported.

"Kristine will never experience motherhood, a role she was born to play," Catomer said through tears.

1719499163201.png
Diane Ruiz, 43, was a mother to two sons.

Ruiz was the mother of two sons: Brandon Cuellar, 29, and Zane Romero, 19.

Romero testified that his mother's death happened just days before his debut in the high school marching band, which she was excited to see.

"I never got to see her in the crowd," Romero said. "My mom will never get to see me get married."

Ruiz is remembered by her coworkers as never missing a shift in her five years at the bar. Her former coworker, Linda Giancola, remembered her fallen friend in an interview with NBC 2 last week.

"Diane was the heartbeat of the bar," Giancola said. "She always had everybody's back. She just had that personality that was really magnifying. She has this really loud laugh that you could hear it like a mile away."

Full article at link...

Updated Jun 26, 2024 at 9:33 PM EDT

I watched the trial and everyday had nightmares from his grotesque ugly face that went along with his evil actions.

Several people walked into my office today and saw him and they all said eeekkk! What are you watching!

Goodbye you grotesque, ugly human being and may you never walk among decent human beings ever again.
Unfortunately his underlying symmetric bone structure has gained him a fangirl following. It’s sickening.

Were his adopted parents present at trial?
What was his childhood like….trauma and abuse? Don’t misunderstand me. Zero nada zilch excuses for horrific repulsive murders. I am just always curious how these murderers grow up to be murderers.

Lee Circuit Judge Nicholas Thompson has set Wilson's sentencing for July 23. On July 3, Wilson's legal team filed a motion for a new trial or acquittal on the murder, burglary and grand theft charges

Wilson has two pending cases related to thwarting a jail escape and trafficking drugs while incarcerated

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back