FL FL - Diane Rohbeck, 22, Miami, March 9, 1978

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Diane Rohbeck and a male companion, Kenny Basselbury, left Miami on March 9, 1978 on board of a 24-foot purple boat (FL6315BH). neither of them have been seen or heard from again. The trip was supposed to be a round trip 20-day sea excursion; however their destination is unknown.

Last edited:
Missing Persons

Name: ROHBECK, DIANE
Nicknames:
Aliases:
Missing Person Circumstances:
Reporting Agency: MIAMI DADE CO SO/PD
Agency Case #: PD120418147390
Date of Last Contact: 03/09/1978
Date of Birth: 03/06/1956
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE
Height: 5' 06"
Weight: 105
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: BROWN
Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
Last Known Address City and State: MIAMI

There is a photo of her as a 16/17 year old from the yearbook of Miami Carol City Senior High School. This comes from Ancestry.

Attachments

• diane rohbeck.jpg
    diane rohbeck.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 13
There is a photo of her as a 16/17 year old from the yearbook of Miami Carol City Senior High School. This comes from Ancestry.

Well done! There's also an article about Diane in the The Miami Herald in 1978 but i don't have a subscription so i can't clip it.

Oh wow, I read about this girl 4 or 5 years ago on a blog post, I can't believe it's taken that long for her to be added to namus. I hope that someday soon, Diane and kenny's families can learn what happened and get closure.

I have downloaded the picture and have sent a request to the Miami Dade police department to add the picture to the NamUs file. Will post an update if they have done so.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veronica Farnsworth
Back