FL FL - Doris, 34, & Caren Wurst, 3, Plantation, 7 Nov 1974

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Age progression added:
Caren Doris Wurst – The Charley Project

wurst_caren_ap.jpg

It would be great to know more about the circumstances surrounding their disappearances.
Why were they in Florida?
Was the car in a good condition? Was it located?
What about the last sighting?
Plantation is full of canals and ponds... Perphaps they had an accident and the car got submerged.

Tonight on a local news station here in South Florida it was reported that 2 vehicles were located in bodies of water in Plantation. One had the remains of a mother and daughter from out of state in a 50 year old case. It is almost certainly this case.

Tonight on a local news station here in South Florida it was reported that 2 vehicles were located in bodies of water in Plantation. One had the remains of a mother and daughter from out of state in a 50 year old case. It is almost certainly this case.

I was going to say the same thing. It’s amazing that after all this time. I wonder why they were searching there. I know there is a company that searches canals in that area regularly.

I was going to say the same thing. It’s amazing that after all this time. I wonder why they were searching there. I know there is a company that searches canals in that area regularly.
Yes, Sunshine State Sonar. They do amazing work and they are indeed the ones who found the vehicles. The other vehicle had the remains of a man who went missing 20 years ago from the area but I haven't been able to figure out who it could be.

Yes, Sunshine State Sonar. They do amazing work and they are indeed the ones who found the vehicles. The other vehicle had the remains of a man who went missing 20 years ago from the area but I haven't been able to figure out who it could be.
There was a man who went missing from Davie, which is only one or 2 towns away and he was driving a white Ford Taurus. I think it’s him.

<snipped>
The 1961 Chevy Impala of the mother with the remains of the mother and daughter as well as personal effects were also found in the vehicle.

The volunteer dive team notified Plantation police.

“I could see something lying on the back seat. It looked like a purse or something like that. I couldn’t tell what it was, and I reached in, grabbed it and brought it up. It was just above the vehicle, and we realized it was a kid’s toy. It was very emotional. It was almost like it was that little girl’s way of saying you found me,” said a diver.

The group, based in St. Petersburg, came across another vehicle belonging to a veteran a block away from the vehicle that was initially found.

They have been missing for so long, I never thought they would be found, tbh.

Have been following their case for a while...
It is amazing that they have been found!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo
Back