GUILTY FL - Doug Benefield, 58, shot and killed by estranged wife, Manatee County, 27 Sept 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't seen a motion for prosecutorial misconduct in the court filings. I assume if the defense believes that prosecutorial misconduct was exhibited, it will be handled in an appeal.

The hearing on 9/16 is simply to determine whether the defense claims of juror misconduct warrant actual interviews of the jurors themselves and subsequently a new trial. The onus is on the defense to prove their claim of the Youtuber relationship with a juror and also how the supposed answers on juror 15's questionnaire would have affected the verdict.

My prediction is the Youtuber claims to have had a sister on the jury will prove to be total BS and the omission of DV violence incidents by juror 15 will amount to nothing. Motion denied - off to sentencing.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Yes!
"off to sentencing".

Just looked and it is on here in N FL too, I WILL watch, want to see if her story changed at all
I stopped watching when the evil one began to talk about being poisoned by Doug. I couldn't stand to listen to the BS---
Did you watch the entire program? What did you think?

I'm confused.
All the 20/20 videos posted yesterday or last night look like snips from the old 20/20 interview with AB.
What's new except snips about the trial?
No AB in prison being interviewed, yes?

The AB interview with 20/20 was all recorded before the trial.
I thought AB was talking from jail, silly me.
Was last night's episode then "much ado about nothing"?

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LizV