FL - Doug Benefield, 58, shot and killed by estranged wife, Manatee County, 27 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So...
Were the charges downgraded as per Prosecution request?

I only follow WS thread.
I was in and out this morning on instructions...seemed that state got what they wanted on those but I too am most curious on charges. Anyone know if lessers are coming in? Also what time are closings if anyone knows.
Thanks.

I was watching some old coverage of pretrial and saw that Jack O'Keefe a paralegal is NOT allowed to sit at defense table. Is that some special ruling by this judge (he seems to hate defense) or normal protocol in Florida? I seem to remember many staff sitting at the same table as defendant etc. He is very involved in the case and Ashley seems to communicate more with him than Taylor. Wonder if jury just thinks Taylor is really that bad or more as I do that judge seems to really dislike him and his case.
Some courts are more strict than others about non-attorneys being "beyond the bar."

I'm not familiar with Florida rules, but here are the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals' rules:

Court tv was just showing her testimony again. I find so she's doing so fake, but those who only have seen her in the courtroom and not other photos etc might believe her. She has a good act going. During the jury instructions earlier I saw her face drop multiple times as she was watching the camera. Smirks and smiles.... State needs to really bring this home.

people on L and C chat are calling this a rant...I tend to agree....I don't care for her approach

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7
Back