Found Deceased FL - Douglas Swanson, 28, Jacksonville, 14 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP, Doug. My deepest condolences, 1Truth.

RIP Doug. I am so sorry for you and your son 1Truth for what this means for both of you. Your son is so lucky to have such a resourceful and compassionate Mum. Thinking of you both x

Just seen on news, :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so sorry for his family. :(

My prayers are with 1TruthSleuth. May you have comfort during this difficult time.

Dang!
Wanted this to turn out better

I'm so very sorry for you loss 1truth. I was praying Doug would be found, but not this way. My condolences to you, your son and Doug's family.

RIP Doug, you'll be missed!

I'm sorry 1Truth for you and your son. Thank you for joining us on this forum. We wish we could have helped you sleuth a better outcome.

I am heartbroken for the family including 1truthsleuth and her son. I hoped for a better outcome.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-mans-suv-discovered-southside-retention-pond

A submerged sport utility vehicle recovered with a body inside from a retention pond Sunday on the Southside belonged to a Jacksonville man missing since December, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. Police haven’t identified the victim nor determined how the person died because it was early in the investigation...

However, detectives said the license plate on the sunken SUV matched the one on a Chevrolet Tahoe owned by Douglas David Swanson Jr., 28, who disappeared Dec. 14...

On Sunday, a utility company crew working nearby saw the roof of an SUV under the surface of the water in a pond in the 6800 block of Belfort Oaks Place and called police about 12:17 p.m... The pond is near a curve in a neighborhood including offices as well as homes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back