FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late for a 9:00 am appointment by more than 15 minutes would concern me. What struck me is that the appointment that she was late for was at a different location and scheduled for 6:30 am. I might have thought she had a flight delay or overslept and was enroute.

If I'm not mistaken I think someone clarified that the appt. with her trainer was 6:45 p.m., not a.m. - perhaps someone else can confirm they read this. Thx!

Sorry, but the video (see above) on Spiska's site reminded me of dark old days when the scientific method had yet to gain its rightful toehold and life expectancy rates had not climbed sky high. I almost expected one or both to start discussing 'the humors' as predictors of temperament and health.

The dark old days....like before diabetes, heart disease and cancer were prevalent ?

It was only a little over 100 years ago when the medical doctors were considered the "quacks" and then came the Rockefellers and their hundreds of millions given to medical schools that promote the drugs that the Rockefellers had/have a huge stake in.

Eta - I am not knocking allopathic medicine. It definitely has it's place in saving lives in acute traumatic situations. However, when it comes to chronic disease and pain, allopathic medicine is a band aid at best and health detriment at worst. JMO

BBM I totally agree. It is difficult for me to reconcile Dr. Sievers belief in honesty and justice with the testimonials on one of her associate's website regarding "reading of cards" and "communicating with the deceased". imho jmoo

I see you were reading the same places I was :giggle:

When I first started reading about Dr. S I thought this was some kind of quack medicine, new age, scam, etc. However, after watching her videos and reading testimonials from her patients, I think I get it. She seems totally engaged with her patients and wants to see them succeed. Rather than writing a RX for a couple drugs and on to the next patient.

I never go to the dr and have no health issues. But if I did, I'd love to find a doctor like her.

When I first started reading about Dr. S I thought this was some kind of quack medicine, new age, scam, etc. However, after watching her videos and reading testimonials from her patients, I think I get it. She seems totally engaged with her patients and wants to see them succeed. Rather than writing a RX for a couple drugs and on to the next patient.

I never go to the dr and have no health issues. But if I did, I'd love to find a doctor like her.

Me too. But there is something about that other one that creeps me out. jmo

BBM I totally agree. It is difficult for me to reconcile Dr. Sievers belief in honesty and justice with the testimonials on one of her associate's website regarding "reading of cards" and "communicating with the deceased". imho jmoo

So your assumption is that those methods are fraudulent?

If the case has intricacies and it would make a book or movie, a simple burglary makes no sense. LE seized computers from home and office.

It seems like it will be something unusual

Seizing computers and cell phones has become standard operating procedure for LE nowadays.

I think they will try to determine if she was communicating with someone quite regularly, and if so, they will want to see what the contents/subject of those emails contained and they will look at all the activity on the computer.

It sure doesn't sound like something a hired hit man would do. Hit men usually use silencers. They find ways to access the home without forcing entry like making up an excuse and pretending to be someone else. They don't scream and draw attention that they are there.

With the neighbor hearing screaming, and a loud male voice it seems to me there is an emotional connection between him and Dr. Teresa in someway. Killing someone with a hammer is a very up close, and personal way to murder someone. With the loud voices it seem to have been an heated argument of some kind going on at the time before she was murdered. If he had used the hammer to force entry he could have used it to kill her if they were in a heated argument at the time.

I even wonder if he first came to the door, and she cut the alarm off, answered the door because she knew him. But during the conversation something may have spooked her by what was said, and she slammed the door shut, locking it, and it was then he forced entry into the home after then.

IMO

So your assumption is that those methods are fraudulent?

I'm not making an assumption about fraud without a lot more information and investigation. What I am saying is that, from my research, Dr. Sievers has specifically mentioned her belief in nutrition, massage and stress relief as a component of her mind/body view of medicine. I have read nothing that would lead me to believe she endorsed (or even mentioned) card reading, telepathic communication, etc. imho

I'm not making an assumption about fraud without a lot more information and investigation. What I am saying is that, from my research, Dr. Sievers has specifically mentioned her belief in nutrition, massage and stress relief as a component of her mind/body view of medicine. I have read nothing that would lead me to believe she endorsed (or even mentioned) card reading, telepathic communication, etc. imho

She obviously thought very highly of her co-worker. She endorsed her and referred to her so I can make the assumption she trusted her and her methods.

"Crazy" folk were once ridiculed for their belief that earth was a sphere ..... Our understanding of how this universe works evolves....

NG crew travels to the victim's home to investigate the security system. The perp avoids outside security cameras on the home. No theft or rape.

NG thinks perp avoided the cameras (even cameras On) by going in side door --- no camera. Also, by entering forcefully using a crowbar. Dr. Merronne, PHD he is a forensic pathologist expert and Stated the perp could be man or woman but the person most likely knew victim very well.

Dr. Teresa believed to have parked in short term parking at airport and had to go through toll booth with camera and someone in the booth. However the Long term has no manned booth.

I, personally am praying for resolve for this family.

Seizing computers and cell phones has become standard operating procedure for LE nowadays.

I think they will try to determine if she was communicating with someone quite regularly, and if so, they will want to see what the contents/subject of those emails contained and they will look at all the activity on the computer.

It sure doesn't sound like something a hired hit man would do. Hit men usually use silencers. They find ways to access the home without forcing entry like making up an excuse and pretending to be someone else. They don't scream and draw attention that they are there.

With the neighbor hearing screaming, and a loud male voice it seems to me there is an emotional connection between him and Dr. Teresa in someway. Killing someone with a hammer is a very up close, and personal way to murder someone. With the loud voices it seem to have been an heated argument of some kind going on at the time before she was murdered. If he had used the hammer to force entry he could have used it to kill her if they were in a heated argument at the time.

I even wonder if he first came to the door, and she cut the alarm off, answered the door because she knew him. But during the conversation something may have spooked her by what was said, and she slammed the door shut, locking it, and it was then he forced entry into the home after then.

IMO

BBM I had the same thought. I even posted that on chat on Tricia's radio show tonight. Not sure if the perp is a he or she. I still wonder if there might have been two murderers, male and female. MOO

She obviously thought very highly of her co-worker. She endorsed her and referred to her so I can make the assumption she trusted her and her methods.

"Crazy" folk were once ridiculed for their belief that earth was a sphere ..... Our understanding of how this universe works evolves....
\

I'm thinking Dr. S was focussed on the modalities she spoke to and she hired LS to provide more leading edge healing therapies (non-physical) for those patients who are really into that sort of thing. I don't see a problem here nor do I think it diminishes Dr. S's credibility as a physician. She was making leading edge healing modalities available to her patients if they were drawn to them.

NG thinks perp avoided the cameras (even cameras On) by going in side door --- no camera. Also, by entering forcefully using a crowbar. Dr. Merronne, PHD he is a forensic pathologist expert and Stated the perp could be man or woman but the person most likely knew victim very well.

Dr. Teresa believed to have parked in short term parking at airport and had to go through toll booth with camera and someone in the booth. However the Long term has no manned booth.

I, personally am praying for resolve for this family.

Someone that knew there was no camera there. And I think the door was pried because someone wanted it to look like burglary. jmo

If the case has intricacies and it would make a book or movie, a simple burglary makes no sense. LE seized computers from home and office.

It seems like it will be something unusual

A burglary doesn't imply it's a simple endeavor. If it involves patient planning by multiple persons who are adept at preying on trusting individuals, and may even involve plans gone awry either in the moment or changed without everyone's knowledge, then a planned burglary is not at all simple. IMO.

I can't even get my head around the "intricacies" that would make a book or a movie!!

Late for a 9:00 am appointment by more than 15 minutes would concern me. What struck me is that the appointment that she was late for was at a different location and scheduled for 6:30 am. I might have thought she had a flight delay or overslept and was enroute.

On his Fb page, the trainer made a statement that her appointment was in the Pm.

After considering all of the comments from LE, the circumstances known about the crime, and perusing the internet for any possible lines of 'connectivity', I am now convinced a peripheral person will be soon arrested for this, IMO, robbery of opportunity that turned into a brutal murder.

Are you saying that LE has stated they changed their minds that the perp/perps had a connection to the victim? Or are you saying that you disagree with them based on your own online investigation? Just catching up here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member