FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3; one principal, two close associates. Maybe.

Guessing there was nothing reported on local news down there? I may check news web sites but was refreshing here first in case somrpething was posted. I texted my daughter in Estero, told her to check local news at 11 but she may have fallen asleep since had a long stressful day.

IIRC, TS didn't have a life insurance policy, is this correct?

Guessing there was nothing reported on local news down there? I may check news web sites but was refreshing here first in case somrpething was posted. I texted my daughter in Estero, told her to check local news at 11 but she may have fallen asleep since had a long stressful day.
Zilcho. Nada. Not a thing!

IIRC, TS didn't have a life insurance policy, is this correct?

Nothing has ever been mentioned about one. I think that was just an assumption since that million dollar fund went up before her body was cold. jmo

Forgot if its her brother or bil thats a financial advisor. So I would think that she had one. But thats jmo.

Ok, no news tonight. Fingers crossed an arrest comes soon. Something had to have been going on since news media was like Jumpin' Jack Flash earlier.

Ive seen these night cases where we never heard much and all hell broke out in the media the next morning. So hoping we all wake up to it all over the news that there have been arrest(s).

Aww man I was hoping to wake up to news of the arrests. I have been watching the Lee county bookings, but haven't seen any names I recognize yet.

Media was out front (Jarvis) again at 5:30 this morning. Interviewed some neighbors and stated it will be on the news as soon as they get all of the facts straight. They are relaying what they know to neighbors, just not reporting yet. I would think there will be a news conference today, as well as the entire story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand