FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the murderer wanted her, Sievers, THAT PARTICULAR PERSON, dead & gone....
REMEMBER how Sheriff had his 'strolling by the water' press conference?? Sheriff was downright nonchalant. HE knows who murderer is.

ALSO, IMO, Sievers' sister & the funeral PASTOR also both know who the murderer is - BOTH of these two said things along the lines of 'Sievers was killed over speaking her mind'.

My thoughts precisely....totally agree they ALL know...LE, media, family. Was told recently by someone in the know that "emails and text messages say alot," which leads me to believe perp knew TE either through business or acquaintance in community.

What struck me as weird & also telling was there was a statement someone made (maybe LE...does someone have a link?) to the effect: no matter what someone's actions are or does, no one deserves to die like this

Anyone know what I'm referring to?

My first thought was that the sheriff was kind of being a blowhard because I took that statement as part of the whole personality of his "strolling interview". To me, he seemed as though he were discussing a cold case with clinical gusto as opposed to an immediate tragedy in addition to allegedly telling a neighbor that the murder was 'gruesome'. It's hard to imagine LE blabbing anything like that, so for the moment I'll choose to think either the neighbor was embellishing, misspoke or knows something.

Then, I took some of his comments at face value.

I believe that the killer left a direct message of some sort. I mean a literal message, either on paper or on the wall...

I also believe if that were true (killer leaving communication) it's a red herring like other messages from murderers left at the scene. The killer thinking they're being smart by trying to deflect away from themselves be it business, family or neighborhood dispute, but in reality, every time when someone does this, they're sinking their own ship.

:thinking:
LOL! Confession: DH sometimes laughs at me and tells me I'm a 14 year old boy trapped in a *cough* nearing 60 woman. I was going to use one of my favorite phrases "hoist by their own petard" (paraphrased from Shakespeare) and decided to learn what exactly IS a petard?

Etymology: Pétard comes from the Middle French péter, to break wind, from pet expulsion of intestinal gas, from the Latin peditus, past participle of pedere, to break wind, akin to the Greek bdein, to break wind (Merriam-Webster).

Have any of you looked at crimereports.com? You can type in the address and it will show all crimes on a map committed in the area for certain days you choose. It only allows you to look at it for 30 days at a time, but you can adjust the dates. I looked at 2 weeks before thru 2 weeks after. Go to advance to add your dates. Pretty interesting. Jmo

Thanks Sparky! Looks like just ¼ - ½ mile away, due south of the Sievers’ home, were two B&E crimes around 4 pm on the day of the murder, June 29[SUP]th[/SUP]. These are described as forced entry/ burglary of two residences on the 27600 block of Roslin Drive. In broad daylight and while heavy LE was all over that area because of the homicide discovery on Jarvis that morning.

Interesting similarity between the broken in door at the Sievers home and another pried open door from a door-security website. In the example the door was dead bolted.

Still good comparison in how the door splits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3yhwCQaNU

sievers door1a.jpg
Picture from NBC2, Kelly Burns Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott, marker 1.04 ff

sievers door3.jpg
Same link, marker 1.24ff

[FONT=&amp]http://www.doorsecuritypro.com/design-flaws-in-all-homes.html[/FONT]

sievers example pried open door.jpg

-Nin

With all of Dr. Sievers connections, research and involvements...is it possible someone wanted remove something from the home? A file? Paperwork? Something?
A person who wanted something from the Dr. And and she refused and was murdered?

I believe the perp is an acquaintance.

'...is it possible someone wanted remove something from the home? '

Money.

-Nin

Thanks Sparky! Looks like just ¼ - ½ mile away, due south of the Sievers’ home, were two B&E crimes around 4 pm on the day of the murder, June 29[SUP]th[/SUP]. These are described as forced entry/ burglary of two residences on the 27600 block of Roslin Drive. In broad daylight and while heavy LE was all over that area because of the homicide discovery on Jarvis that morning.

Not only that, but on July 2nd, at 6:30 am, presumably while the police tape is still up, there's an aggravated assault and battery in the 27000 block of Allen Street, i.e., the street behind the Sievers home. In that same block of Allen Street is a registered sex offender (child *advertiser censored*), possibly a concern for the Sievers. And in the months leading up to the murder, there are multiple vehicle and other thefts, break-and-entries, robberies, and assaults in the immediate vicinity. Oddy, though, neither the murder nor the human trafficking arrests show on the map as of Aug. 2nd.

That's the name of the Bonita Springs Dog Park located at 11075 E Terry St. The park is in direct walking distance to the Sievers house. It took me about 4 minutes to walk from the house to the park - without a dog.

When you google the park and click on street view, you will notice a marked police car (great coincidence!) parking in a more secluded area underneath some trees. That is a good spot (and further behind it) to leave a car and walk to the Sievers house.
Without indicating that this is was actually happened, it offers a viable possibility for a getaway.

Also, the park is self- monitored and is open from dusk to dawn. The rules of the park are displayed here:

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=city+of+bonita+springs+bar+n%27+play+dog+park

There are 3 separated dog parks on the property: For small dogs (under 20 pounds), medium dogs (20 - 45 pounds) and for large dogs (over 45 pounds).

From the rules I notice that aggressive dogs ( among others) are prohibited in the park and that dog bites need to be reported. I can see many issues possibly leading to conflicts between dog owners. Just throwing it in as additional angle.

Here is a video from the Dog Park opening. Lot's of dogs and proud owners here. In addition you will meet K9 Officer "Ruger" from the LCSO. Very interesting video, if you like dogs!

http://www.cityofbonitasprings.org/15693/beautiful-bonita-the-dog-park-bark-and-play/

-Nin

Attachments

• Dog-Park-Rules.jpg
    Dog-Park-Rules.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 151
That's the name of the Bonita Springs Dog Park located at 11075 E Terry St. The park is in direct walking distance to the Sievers house. It took me about 4 minutes to walk from the house to the park - without a dog.

When you google the park and click on street view, you will notice a marked police car (great coincidence!) parking in a more secluded area underneath some trees. That is a good spot (and further behind it) to leave a car and walk to the Sievers house.
Without indicating that this is was actually happened, it offers a viable possibility for a getaway.

Also, the park is self- monitored and is open from dusk to dawn. The rules of the park are displayed here:

View attachment 79319
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=city+of+bonita+springs+bar+n%27+play+dog+park

There are 3 separated dog parks on the property: For small dogs (under 20 pounds), medium dogs (20 - 45 pounds) and for large dogs (over 45 pounds).

From the rules I notice that aggressive dogs ( among others) are prohibited in the park and that dog bites need to be reported. I can see many issues possibly leading to conflicts between dog owners. Just throwing it in as additional angle.

Here is a video from the Dog Park opening. Lot's of dogs and proud owners here. In addition you will meet K9 Officer "Ruger" from the LCSO. Very interesting video, if you like dogs!

http://www.cityofbonitasprings.org/15693/beautiful-bonita-the-dog-park-bark-and-play/

-Nin

I wonder if they have cameras set up around the business.

Interesting similarity between the broken in door at the Sievers home and another pried open door from a door-security website. In the example the door was dead bolted.

Still good comparison in how the door splits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3yhwCQaNU

View attachment 79313
Picture from NBC2, Kelly Burns Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott, marker 1.04 ff

View attachment 79315
Same link, marker 1.24ff

[FONT=&amp]http://www.doorsecuritypro.com/design-flaws-in-all-homes.html[/FONT]

View attachment 79312

-Nin

The top lock appears to be free from prying, so maybe it wasn't locked or otherwise in the murder's way. I have a door similar to these and I always lock both because the bottom lock is easy to open without a key, if you have a credit card.

Also, if this was staging...its possible to lock the bottom by turning the knob on the door handle without a key. It would be impossible to lock the top latch from inside, unless the perp stayed in the home and used another exit. Top latch needs to be locked from the outside with a key. In other words, if the perp was staging a break in (and for some reason didn't want to take Teresa's keys from the scene) the only way he could lock the door to stage the prying would be to turn the handle lock, step outside and shut the door. Of course he wouldn't bother prying the deadbolt because it wasn't locked. I would assume most criminals trying to pry open doors of this type start with the deadbolt. Alternatively, maybe the dog walker returned his key - could also explain why the door was locked, but not dead bolted.

I think the murderer wanted her, Sievers, THAT PARTICULAR PERSON, dead & gone. Murder 'by hammer', I am guessing, is rage-related - I wonder if murderer bashed up her skull, her face ?? Somebody who hated her mind, how she looked, how she acted, what she said. This murder seems 100 percent planned & organized, NOT random, NOT chaotic. NO random seeing her & trying to 'run her off the road while she's driving home from the airport'. I think the person was there, waiting in prey', inside the house, hammer in hand. Remember there's a lot of types of hammers, some big, icky, 'one strong whack would do it' sorts of hammers. From police, sounds like overkill, too - very much personal.

REMEMBER how Sheriff had his 'strolling by the water' press conference?? Sheriff was downright nonchalant. HE knows who murderer is.

ALSO, IMO, Sievers' sister & the funeral PASTOR also both know who the murderer is - BOTH of these two said things along the lines of 'Sievers was killed over speaking her mind'.

My theory is it's someone in the office who wanted Sievers to get rid of another 'key' employee (NOT Sievers' hubby, cuz' the staff would know not to 'cross that line' to criticize her hubby...). I'm guessing the 'key' employee who would/could really irritate the office staff/rub them the wrong way, and get somebody really made, boiling with rage, would be you-know...

Why is it taking so long for there to be an arrest?

Didn't the funeral program posted awhile back in these threads list a time for "viewing"? If she had been bashed in the face/head with a hammer, would they be able to have a viewing?

Didn't the funeral program posted awhile back in these threads list a time for "viewing"? If she had been bashed in the face/head with a hammer, would they be able to have a viewing?

I would think so, if the bashing was limited to the head/back of the head and not her face.

You mean this one?

sievers funeral.jpg

The top lock appears to be free from prying, so maybe it wasn't locked or otherwise in the murder's way. I have a door similar to these and I always lock both because the bottom lock is easy to open without a key, if you have a credit card.

Also, if this was staging...its possible to lock the bottom by turning the knob on the door handle without a key. It would be impossible to lock the top latch from inside, unless the perp stayed in the home and used another exit. Top latch needs to be locked from the outside with a key. In other words, if the perp was staging a break in (and for some reason didn't want to take Teresa's keys from the scene) the only way he could lock the door to stage the prying would be to turn the handle lock, step outside and shut the door. Of course he wouldn't bother prying the deadbolt because it wasn't locked. I would assume most criminals trying to pry open doors of this type start with the deadbolt. Alternatively, maybe the dog walker returned his key - could also explain why the door was locked, but not dead bolted.

I need clarification on that. Are you saying you cannot lock the deadbolt from inside?

-Nin

Thank you, Websleuths, for providing a forum where inquisitive minds can share their many thoughts, in the common goal of Justice.

This is my first time on Websleuths. I am, also, new to the internet. Like others here, I have a few scenarios that creep into my mind. But, only one main question that haunts me.....

Where is the hammer?

Two weeks after Dr. Sievers' murder in Bonita Springs, a United States Veteran (a cab driver) was ambushed and attacked with a hammer, in Ft. Myers (30 mins. away).

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29547596/police-hunt-for-suspects-after-cab-driver-attacked

The video has been removed. However, Natasha Verma's printed report is still available. Could this be a copy-cat attack? Could this be connected?

Is it possible that this driver, unknowingly, dropped-off and/or picked-up the perpetrators in the vicinity of the murder? And now that things are getting hot--the killers have to get rid of the cabbie, because he could possibly ID them? What does that cab driver's log show, on the night of the murder? Where is THAT hammer that was used on the cab driver? Did they find dog hair on that hammer? Dog hair in that cab? Did the impressions in both attacks belong to the same hammer? WHERE is the hammer? WHO's got the hammer? The COPS?? The KILLERS?? The LAB?? NOBODY?? Anybody? WHERE IS THE HAMMER???
The hammer is the key.

This poor cab driver needed 35 staples in his head, stitches on his eyelid, and had various cuts and bruises all over his body. The video of his wounds was graphic and gruesome. It is a MIRACLE that this man is alive.
It destroys me to think what they did to Dr.Sievers.

Thank you, Websleuths, for providing a forum where inquisitive minds can share their many thoughts, in the common goal of Justice.

This is my first time on Websleuths. I am, also, new to the internet. Like others here, I have a few scenarios that creep into my mind. But, only one main question that haunts me.....

Where is the hammer?

Two weeks after Dr. Sievers' murder in Bonita Springs, a United States Veteran (a cab driver) was ambushed and attacked with a hammer, in Ft. Myers (30 mins. away).

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29547596/police-hunt-for-suspects-after-cab-driver-attacked

The video has been removed. However, Natasha Verma's printed report is still available. Could this be a copy-cat attack? Could this be connected?

Is it possible that this driver, unknowingly, dropped-off and/or picked-up the perpetrators in the vicinity of the murder? And now that things are getting hot--the killers have to get rid of the cabbie, because he could possibly ID them? What does that cab driver's log show, on the night of the murder? Where is THAT hammer that was used on the cab driver? Did they find dog hair on that hammer? Dog hair in that cab? Did the impressions in both attacks belong to the same hammer? WHERE is the hammer? WHO's got the hammer? The COPS?? The KILLERS?? The LAB?? NOBODY?? Anybody? WHERE IS THE HAMMER???
The hammer is the key.

This poor cab driver needed 35 staples in his head, stitches on his eyelid, and had various cuts and bruises all over his body. The video of his wounds was graphic and gruesome. It is a MIRACLE that this man is alive.
It destroys me to think what they did to Dr.Sievers.

Warning! This is very graphic. If it needs to be removed, I understand.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1XttXj6v0c

An this one:

[/URL]http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Elderly-taxi-driver-ambushed-315158201.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic