FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 27..

-Nin

I feel like we're playing a game like Where's Waldo, but instead it's Where's NIN? It's like being on a scavenger hunt ... maybe we should all be really, really quiet now and wait for NIN to catch up! :)

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

Kitty Lifka, of St. Louis, said Mark Sievers used to be a frequent visitor to her home because her youngest son attended college with him in Springfield. Sievers treated her like a second mother, she said.

Lifka also knew Wright because he worked for her other son at a home security company several years back. Although she had never met Teresa Sievers, Lifka said she was devastated when the news of the doctor’s death reached her in Missouri.

“The tears,” she said. “Everybody just felt so bad.”

Lifka said she heard Wright had gone to Florida to comfort Mark Sievers shortly after his wife was killed.

“We were thinking, ‘is he that friendly with Mark that he went to offer his condolences not over the phone, but in person?’ ” she said.

AND

Records confirm accounts of Wright’s drug use, showing he was arrested twice in recent years on drug-related charges. In October 2009, Wright pleaded guilty to controlled substance possession and received probation. Nearly two years later, a methamphetamine manufacturing charge resulted in a six-year state prison sentence for Wright. Records showing when Wright was released from prison weren’t available Thursday night.

Excellent point--it must have been short notice for going up to Conn.

..it could have been planned to occur while the Sievers family was going on vacation. This annual time-off was announced on Dr S's website: Annual office closing/Vacation during the entire 4th week of July.

The funeral might have been an opportunity to speed up plans, who knows. That would have required insider informationthough. The huge difference would have been that during a regular family vacation the family would have most likely traveled together.

You connect the dots.

-Nin

Nononononooooo, something really really creepy/weird like I'm frightened. I kind of feel frightened right now. Very very bad. Very bad.

rodgers wright_1440721620933_23308008_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Wright looking very different than earlier fb photo. Severe drug addict who Mark distanced himself from.

Maybe CWW is the son of MS's mom's partner's child.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

Kitty Lifka, of St. Louis, said Mark Sievers used to be a frequent visitor to her home because her youngest son attended college with him in Springfield. Sievers treated her like a second mother, she said.

Lifka also knew Wright because he worked for her other son at a home security company several years back. Although she had never met Teresa Sievers, Lifka said she was devastated when the news of the doctor’s death reached her in Missouri.

Lifka said she heard Wright had gone to Florida to comfort Mark Sievers shortly after his wife was killed.

“We were thinking, ‘is he that friendly with Mark that he went to offer his condolences not over the phone, but in person?’ ” she said.

AND

Records confirm accounts of Wright’s drug use, showing he was arrested twice in recent years on drug-related charges. In October 2009, Wright pleaded guilty to controlled substance possession and received probation. Nearly two years later, a methamphetamine manufacturing charge resulted in a six-year state prison sentence for Wright. Records showing when Wright was released from prison weren’t available Thursday night.

So, he hasn't been out long unless his sentence was drastically reduced. I still think he started out as the middle man....but for some reason he traveled to FL & was charged with 2nd degree murder so he was obviously more involved than just being the go between guy, IMO. I am anxious for another arrest & certainly updates on the why.

AND

This probably explains his acquaintance or his connection with JR. DRUGS.

Yay! NIN's all caught up now :)

We're trying to connect the dots, and for me I have to believe that this was planned in advance to take place at another time, but then suddenly this "opportunity" presented itself sooner thanks to the out of town funeral. It would only take a phone call to get the perp(s) out to Florida earlier than originally scheduled.

..it could have been planned to occur while the Sievers family was going on vacation. This annual time-off was announced on Dr S's website: Annual office closing/Vacation during the entire 4th week of July.

The funeral might have been an opportunity to speed up plans, who knows. That would have required insider informationthough. The huge difference would have been that during a regular family vacation the family would have most likely traveled together.

You connect the dots.

-Nin

Dots connected

9 out of 10 times I would give the benefit of the doubt on these guys doing this on their own until proven otherwise but no matter how hard I try, it doesn't make sense. Neither gain anything by traveling 100s of miles to kill the wife of a childhood friend without being hired or promised something in return. IMO

Anyone know the date of birth for CWW?? This article is dated Dec 2010.

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_eb6b0f2a-0a4c-11e0-a32b-001cc4c002e0.html

The occupant of the vehicle was identified as Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr., 41. While talking to Wright, officers determined that a possible meth lab was at a residence. They then responded to a house on New Offenburg Road.

I believe this is the same CWR. Looks younger and has the same date of birth. By the release date, did he served a couple of years? There is an age discrepancy between the article and this info:

FireShot Capture - VINELink ver. 2.0_ - https___www.vinelink.com_vinelink_detailsAction.do.jpg

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member